Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: Jets and Lions in Trade Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
    Who's jetsfan73?

    We probably wont, but just imagine that line . . .
    haha, sorry about that. I see things when I'm this tired.

    That would be a helluva line, but there's more value at #2 with the possibility of landing either Peterson or Johnson than at #6 and taking a RT, IMO.

    Comment


    • #47
      I think the Jets will have to wait and see who they can get in FA before they trade away their best LB. If they trade him, that will leave two holes at ILB, a position that is not always easy to fill in the 3-4.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

      Comment


      • #48
        Omg Yess Pleaseeeee!!!1

        sig made by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #49
          TBay wouldn't be screwed, they could take Gaines Adams or Alan Branch in that scenario. And the Browns would probly take Quinn anyway.


          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

          Comment


          • #50
            Oh, and I ran for over 2000 on All-Madden with AD splitting carries as a rookie. Bell, his backup, had 800 yards.


            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
              I think the Jets will have to wait and see who they can get in FA before they trade away their best LB. If they trade him, that will leave two holes at ILB, a position that is not always easy to fill in the 3-4.
              Eric Barton is a decent player and Vilma is definitely not our best LB anymore.

              That title goes to Bryan Thomas.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
                Eric Barton is a decent player and Vilma is definitely not our best LB anymore.

                That title goes to Bryan Thomas.
                I agree, Bryan Thomas is our best LB and Kerry Rhodes is our best defensive player.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I would love this trade for the lions. They get a stud MLB that fits the tampa 2, and with the first round pick they could get a CB like Chris houston or Revis.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    There is a reason the jets havent signed anyone in FA yet. Its because they plan on building their team through the draft. So why on earth would they give up their own draft picks?

                    dont worry guys madden comes out soon.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                      There is a reason the jets havent signed anyone in FA yet. Its because they plan on building their team through the draft. So why on earth would they give up their own draft picks?

                      dont worry guys madden comes out soon.
                      In what way is getting the #2 not building through the draft?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        This would be monumental (big word) for Detroit. We finally get an anchor for that D in Vilma. Pair him with Sims and watch out.

                        sig made by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                          In what way is getting the #2 not building through the draft?
                          QFT.

                          Adrian Peterson is not a way of building your team?
                          "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Great trade for both teams. The lions biggest need is at LB and there isn't anyone worthy of the #2 pick and the Jets need a player like AP.

                            Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Pocket View Post
                              QFT.

                              Adrian Peterson is not a way of building your team?
                              Thank you. It is apparent that cuse does not know what he is talking about.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
                                Someone who agrees! We are losing most of our first day picks to get Adrian Peterson. If Peterson had never gotten injured in college, I'd consider it, but giving up that much for a RB who was injury prone in college is too risky. If WR was a huge need of ours, I'd possibly consider it, but this is too much.
                                Since when is one pick most of them?

                                bonekrusher on the sig magic
                                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information