Rumor: Jets and Lions in Trade Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyjets5125 View Post
    isn't it AP not AD? everyone keeps saying AD in this thread, and ive been calling him AP since he was a dominant freshman at oklahoma
    AP = adrian peterson AD = All Day his nickname

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

o thanks, i feel kinda stupid, but thanks for the clarification
      JETS

Comment

If it's Vilma and #25 for #2, the Jets would be all over that. Vilma is a solid player in the 3-4, nothing special. Peterson has the potential to be one of the best RBs in the NFL.

Even if one of the Jets' second round picks has to be included, they'd need to pull the trigger.

Comment

OH WHAT DOES IT SAY. THE AGONY. THE AGONY. WHAT DOES IT SAY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
            THIS JUST IN:

Unknowledgable football fans believe anything/any rumor.
            THIS JUST IN:

We're discussing the possibility of this trade from the perspective of both teams, not whether it is real or not.

Comment

Originally posted by AMJets View Post
              If it's Vilma and #25 for #2, the Jets would be all over that. Vilma is a solid player in the 3-4, nothing special. Peterson has the potential to be one of the best RBs in the NFL.

Even if one of the Jets' second round picks has to be included, they'd need to pull the trigger.
              Nothing special? The Lions play a Cover 2 Tampa I believe, something along those lines. Anyway, Vilma is a top 3 LB in that scheme and he is 25 years old.

Comment

Hopefully this trade dies so the Browns get AD and Detroit and New York get nothing

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                  Nothing special? The Lions play a Cover 2 Tampa I believe, something along those lines. Anyway, Vilma is a top 3 LB in that scheme and he is 25 years old.
                  Umm... okay?

I said he's nothing special in the 3-4, which is true.

Comment

not a very reliable website at all but some guy says he heard it on john claytons radio show! http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=19217

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by AMJets View Post
                      Umm... okay?

I said he's nothing special in the 3-4, which is true.
                      I misread, my apology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                        THIS JUST IN:

We're discussing the possibility of this trade from the perspective of both teams, not whether it is real or not.
                        seems to me like some people really think this will happen. but your right.

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                          not a very reliable website at all but some guy says he heard it on john claytons radio show! http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=19217
                          I'm a member there too

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                            Hopefully this trade dies so the Browns get AD and Detroit and New York get nothing
                            AD reminds me of Chris Brown, but obviously better. But the thing is both are allways hurt because of there running style.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                              OH WHAT DOES IT SAY. THE AGONY. THE AGONY. WHAT DOES IT SAY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              dude don't worry, i have insider, its just the draft analysis of peterson, nothing special
                              JETS

Comment

• it's possible that this is just a NY rumor, cuz you know any NY team has rumors surrounding them all the time
                                JETS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information