***Official NFL Cuts Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Him, Greg Ellis, TO, that would be a fresh start :)
    What are the chances Greg Ellis gets cut, because I would love to have him in Miami.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      With Joselio Hanson possibly walking, I probably wouldn't be too angry at the thought of Bodden on the Eagles.
      And that would probably work out pretty well for Philly if they decided to go that route. Bodden is good in man coverage, and we all know that they love to blitz...so he'd fit right in.

His last season in Cleveland he was injured the whole time, and we had no pass rush. That's why I don't want him back, everyone gets hurt in Cleveland, and I don't really foresee us suddenly blitzing every play.

Comment

http://www.kffl.com/team/21/nfl

Chiefs | Releasing Surtain would clear cap space
        Sat, 07 Feb 2009 07:01:38 -0800

Adam Teicher, of The Kansas City Star, reports the Kansas City Chiefs would save an additional $3.8 million against their cap by releasing CB Patrick Surtain, who is due a $7 million salary.

Comment

Texans cut RB Ahman Green and OLB Morlon Greenwood.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=5141

Comment

Originally posted by IceKubes View Post
            Texans cut RB Ahman Green and OLB Morlon Greenwood.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=5141
            So I wonder what Packers fans are still angry that we didnt give Ahman Green the money the Texans did. That worked out well.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
              So I wonder what Packers fans are still angry that we didnt give Ahman Green the money the Texans did. That worked out well.
              Now they are angry that the Packers spent their money on Ryan Grant. :p

Comment

Lions | Colletto leaves team
                Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:41:21 -0800

Tom Kowalski, of MLive.com, reports former Detroit Lions offensive coordinator Jim Colletto has left the team. Colletto said the split with the Lions was a mutual agreement.

49ers | Plan to release Jennings
                Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:33:25 -0800

Matt Maiocco, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports the San Francisco 49ers plan to release OT Jonas Jennings, according to sources. The 49ers would save $3.108 million in salary cap space.

Jets | Barnett released
                Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:12:47 -0800

The New York Jets have announced they have released CB David Barrett.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
                  Isn't Leigh Bodden a man corner? I'm hoping the Saints take a look at him.
                  I'm hoping the Saints don't just look at him but sign him. We need him on our team.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Per ESPN txt msg, the Raiders have claimed Bruce Gradkowski off waivers.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      49ers | Plan to release Jennings
                      Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:33:25 -0800
                      Matt Maiocco, of The Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports the San Francisco 49ers plan to release OT Jonas Jennings, according to sources. The 49ers would save $3.108 million in salary cap space.
                      There is a god :)
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Didn't see if anyone had posted this.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...Fxw7yg3nSI-gBg

Giants resigned David Carr, but they released Sammy Knight, Sam Madison, and Reuben Droughns.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Jets release DB Barrett

Comment

With Joselio Hanson possibly walking, I probably wouldn't be too angry at the thought of Bodden on the Eagles.
                            Yea but he'd probably ask for a large contract and be on a team in which he'd play. I'd rather invest our money in a more meaningful position. Remember we have Jack Ike coming back next year and he was considered a 1st rounder. Plus the last Wisconsin corner to play for us was pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                              Yea but he'd probably ask for a large contract and be on a team in which he'd play. I'd rather invest our money in a more meaningful position. Remember we have Jack Ike coming back next year and he was considered a 1st rounder. Plus the last Wisconsin corner to play for us was pretty damn good.
                              I love Jack Ikegwuonu, but banking on essentially a rookie coming off a torn ACL to be your nickelback in this scheme is a bit much.

Comment

I love Jack Ikegwuonu, but banking on essentially a rookie coming off a torn ACL to be your nickelback in this scheme is a bit much.
                                It's not that ridiculous, especially considering the guy has 1st round talent. Plus, Bodden would cost too much. We used a pick of Jack Ike we might as well see if he's worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information