No announcement yet.

***Official NFL Cuts Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nickel CB is a big role, I think the eagles really should re-sign Hanson and let Ikegwuonu be the dime, and go from there.

Comment

T.O. to Oakland? That would be wow worthy:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...up-in-oakland/

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post

that whole article is built upon speculation

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post

It's PFT bro.
          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

49ers cut safety Keith Lewis and linebacker Tully Banta-Cain.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...%20and%20Q%26A

The 49ers today cut ties with safety Keith Lewis and linebacker Tully Banta-Cain. Lewis, who played at Valley High School in Sacramento, originally was a sixth-round pick out of Oregon in 2004. He started nine games in 2006 but mostly was considered a special teams standout who specialized in blocked punts.

Banta-Cain, meanwhile, was a free-agent acquisition in 2007. He did not provide the pass-rush ability the 49ers expected that season and he had to agree to a sizeable pay cut to remain with San Francisco in 2008. Both Lewis and Banta-Cain play positions the 49ers hope to upgrade this offseason. The team also made a waiver claim for former Buccaneers and Browns quarterback Bruce Gradkowski, but he was awarded instead to the Raiders who finished 2008 with a worse record.
            Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              Nickel CB is a big role, I think the eagles really should re-sign Hanson and let Ikegwuonu be the dime, and go from there.
              Just a question but are you going on the assumption that we trade Lito? I figure he will be traded but you never know if there isn't a good offer we could keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShyneQuasiOG22 View Post
                Just a question but are you going on the assumption that we trade Lito? I figure he will be traded but you never know if there isn't a good offer we could keep him.
                Either trade or cut, I really don't think he'll be around next year.

Comment

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                  It's not that ridiculous, especially considering the guy has 1st round talent. Plus, Bodden would cost too much. We used a pick of Jack Ike we might as well see if he's worth it.
                  I find it unlikely that Bodden would cost much. Mid-level contract would probably do it since he hasn't done much in over a year. It's not like he's gonna break the bank on his next deal, and if he does, well whoever signs him is making a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by ShyneQuasiOG22 View Post
                    I'll be surprised if the Eagles get anything better than a 4th round pick for Sheppard at this point.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I'm hoping the Saints don't just look at him but sign him. We need him on our team.
                      Definitely. We would have a solid group of corners even if McKenzie doesn't return to form or moves to Safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        I'll be surprised if the Eagles get anything better than a 4th round pick for Sheppard at this point.
                        So do I. Asking anything more than a 4th round for Lito is ludicrous in my opinion.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

I'd be very happy with a 4th rounder for Lito, kinda sucks that we probably could have got a 2nd rounder for him last year though.

Comment

Jaguars have released CB Drayton Florence and WR Jerry Porter

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Jaguars release Porter...WHY they gave him such a big contract and was suppose to be the answer at WR.

Last year was suppose to be the Jags year the even traded up for that DE from Flordia....Hargrove.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                Jaguars have released CB Drayton Florence and WR Jerry Porter
                                I feel bad for Porter. He seemed like he could have been a pro bowler when he was younger. Injuries hurt him.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information