Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Official NFL Cuts Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Panthers finally cut Dwayne Jarrett. He'll be on the Seahawks by the end of the week.
    Hey maybe Keary Colbert.

    Sig By:The Dynasty

    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

    Comment


    • Bears cut Mark Anderson, sign Charles Grant.

      Should have just kept Alex Brown.

      Anyway...it will be interesting to see whether a 3-4 team snaps up Anderson and tries to make that work.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        Panthers finally cut Dwayne Jarrett. He'll be on the Seahawks by the end of the week.
        Omg hahaha could you imagine if he was. We would have him and mike williams, hopefully one fo them could catch teh ball

        Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
        Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

        Comment


        • Skins cut WR Devin Thomas

          Comment


          • And to think I wanted him over DeSean Jackson in 08, though in my defense, almost everyone considered Thomas the better prospect. I'd still consider picking up Thomas as a 5th WR.

            Comment


            • This is one of those cases in which when Shanny came to the Skins he decided that first day that he didn't like Devin Thomas and would never give him a shot. Devin Thomas is far from a good WR, but he's decent. Big and fast guy, decent hands, fairly quick. The fact that he didn't get a single snap the entire season at WR is a fuggin joke. Who's in front of him? Joey Galloway, Anthony Armstrong, Roydell Williams, and Brandon Banks. So yeah Shanny just didn't like him. Not to mention he's #6 in the NFL in kickoff return average and constantly got us past the 30. But hey if Shanny likes our WR depth, than that's what he'll get. I don't know what's worst our WR's or RB's. Mcnabb might have worked with crap receivers for a lot of his Eagles career, but never this bad. Our skill positions are horrendous. Over half of these guys shouldn't even be on NFL rosters. Knock on wood but with his injury history if Santana ever gets hurt you might as well sit Mcnabb the rest of the season and let him rest until we finally get him some weapons.

              RB's: Ryan Torrain/Chad Simpson/Keiland Williams
              WR's: Santana Moss/Joey Galloway/Anthony Armstrong/Roydell Williams/Brandon Banks

              Sig By:The Dynasty

              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                This is one of those cases in which when Shanny came to the Skins he decided that first day that he didn't like Devin Thomas and would never give him a shot. Devin Thomas is far from a good WR, but he's decent. Big and fast guy, decent hands, fairly quick. The fact that he didn't get a single snap the entire season at WR is a fuggin joke. Who's in front of him? Joey Galloway, Anthony Armstrong, Roydell Williams, and Brandon Banks. So yeah Shanny just didn't like him. Not to mention he's #6 in the NFL in kickoff return average and constantly got us past the 30. But hey if Shanny likes our WR depth, than that's what he'll get. I don't know what's worst our WR's or RB's. Mcnabb might have worked with crap receivers for a lot of his Eagles career, but never this bad. Our skill positions are horrendous. Over half of these guys shouldn't even be on NFL rosters. Knock on wood but with his injury history if Santana ever gets hurt you might as well sit Mcnabb the rest of the season and let him rest until we finally get him some weapons.

                RB's: Ryan Torrain/Chad Simpson/Keiland Williams
                WR's: Santana Moss/Joey Galloway/Anthony Armstrong/Roydell Williams/Brandon Banks
                He's always had decent running backs I've thought, but James Thrash, Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell was pretty awful.....

                Comment


                • McNabb is nowhere near the same guy that went to 2 NFC championships with those guys. He needs a good supporting cast to succeed now.

                  Comment


                  • Panthers claim WR Thomas off waivers from Redskins

                    Comment


                    • Bills released DE Chris Ellis, former 3rd round pick out of Virginia Tech. Could catch on with a 4-3 team, but getting cut by the Bills is never a good sign.


                      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                      Comment


                      • He was our only OLB to record a sack, so far. But he was pretty bad in a bad group, the one we could afford to cut. No big deal.

                        Comment


                        • The Chargers signed de/lb Antwan Barnes.
                          http://twitter.com/adam_schefter

                          Comment


                          • Saints picked up Julius Jones and cut Deshawn Wynn. They also cut John Carney, who is 46.


                            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Bills released DE Chris Ellis, former 3rd round pick out of Virginia Tech. Could catch on with a 4-3 team, but getting cut by the Bills is never a good sign.
                              I still remember when be beasted on BC his senor year, he is a talented guy but I'm pretty sure he's had injuries. Surprised to see him get cut from Buffalo.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information