***Official NFL Cuts Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Official NFL Cuts Thread***

There wasn't one, and I figured to save from people posting each cut, that we could have a thread?...

Anyway:

Pacman is probably going to be cut, and TO might be cut..

Anyone else rumored to be cut right now? Or that has been cut.
    Last edited by HawkeyeFan; 02-09-2009, 03:55 PM.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Panthers CB Ken Lucas is due a $9 million bonus so he's likely to be cut.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Reports say FS Michael Huff will get released by the raiders

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

LJ may be cut. But in the end I think he remains a Chief. I will not speculate any further. Only official cuts guys!
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'd definitely like to pick up Huff in St. Louis for cheap, just to see a fresh start is worth it.

Isn't Ken Lucas still fairly young and good?

Comment

If I'm lucky, Mark Roman.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Jarrett Bush hopefully.

Comment

Rams might part ways and cut: Orlando Pace, Torry Holt, Leonard Little, Corey Chavous, Trent Green.

Of course we're dangling Pace, Holt and Little for trade; however, if there isn't a suitor then it's a possibility to cut them, freeing up some cap room.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                  Rams might part ways and cut: Orlando Pace, Torry Holt, Leonard Little, Corey Chavous, Trent Green.

Of course we're dangling Pace, Holt and Little for trade; however, if there isn't a suitor then it's a possibility to cut them, freeing up some cap room.
                  That's a shame. Pace seemed to have one his best seasons this past year correct? Started 14 games and only allowed 2 sacks with just 2 penalties for 2 yards.

Holt still looks like he can be a starter.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                  -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                  Originally posted by Borat
                  Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                    I'd definitely like to pick up Huff in St. Louis for cheap, just to see a fresh start is worth it.

Isn't Ken Lucas still fairly young and good?
                    I think Lucas is nearly 29, he has a lot of shoulder problems and has had some issues in coverage that being said he's a very physical guy and likes to hit.

Its just Panthers have Richard Marshall and CJ Wilson, not to mention Chris Gamble locked down as a starter, so really they don't need to spend 9 million on a guy who might not start in the new year.

I think he'll get restructured, or cut.

Comment

Yeah, but the directiont hat Billy Deaveny and Steve Spagnuolo are taking this team, there won't be much need.

Billy D was on the radio was said that he isn't going to sign any veterans to try to get one more win into the season. He said there going to build the team so that we dont' go and have one great season and then go back into 2 bad seasons in a row, but that they want to build the team so that the team has good years consistanty and if that requires not signing veterans right now, then so be it. He wants to get younger, not older. There going to look for players in there prime, or about to hit there prime. Not ending or past there prime.

Comment

For the Lions: Multialo, Campbell the TE and Leigh Bodden as well as that WR Furrey

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          For the Lions: Multialo, Campbell the TE and Leigh Bodden as well as that WR Furrey
                          The Cleveland trade worked out great.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

If there is a god then Barry Sims.
                            Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

This thread quickly became "who do you not want on your team anymore?"
                              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information