Marshawn Lynch Arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
    The Bills shouldnt worry about this, Freddy Jackson is an unstoppable monster. His legs never stop going.
    It still hurts big time when your number one back isn't there.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
      $35,000 bond.. that's pretty high.
      Not for an athlete. He only has to pay 10% of that to get out IIRC, so... 3,500. That would be about $200 dollars to us. Maybe less.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Not for an athlete. He only has to pay 10% of that to get out IIRC, so... 3,500. That would be about $200 dollars to us. Maybe less.
        Probably more like 35 dollars TOPS for us.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
          Probably more like 35 dollars TOPS for us.
          Yeah, I may have been a little bit generous.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

I figured Lynch to be a Maximal and not a Predacon... :(
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

This would suck if it is him but on the LASD website it says his birthday is 4/02/1986 and on the nfl.com website it says 4/22/1986...I mean its 20 days apart and could be a type-o but still might not be him.

That would be terrible for the bills though, 2 off seasons in a row.
              Last edited by The Dynasty; 02-15-2009, 02:42 PM.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                I figured Lynch to be a Maximal and not a Predacon... :(
                He could go back and forth like Dinobot.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

It was him.

BILLS’ LYNCH CHARGED WITH POSSESSION OF A CONCEALED FIREARM
                  Posted by Aaron Wilson on February 15, 2009, 3:42 p.m. EST

Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl running back Marshawn Lynch has been arrested and charged with felony possession of a concealed firearm, according to a press release from the Culver City Police Department. The announcement confirms that it was Lynch who was involved in this incident last Wednesday night.

According to a police announcement e-mailed to Pro Football Talk, Culver City police officers were patrolling the Fox Hills area of Culver City when they came into contact with three adult males in a 2006 Mercedes Benz.

After speaking with the occupants, they determined that one of the men in the car was Lynch, the Bills starting running back. A field investigation led to the “discovery of a loaded firearm.”

According to the report: “The officers determined the gun belonged to Lynch and he was arrested for possesion of a concealed firearm.”

Lynch was tranported to the booking center and was later released on $35,000 bond. Police officials said that the case will be submitted to the District Attorney’s office for filing consideration.

As Mike Florio wrote when he first reported about the arrest in two posts earlier today, Lynch could possibly face sanctions under the NFL’s personal conduct policy depending on his legal status and how NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell views this incident.
                  http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...ealed-firearm/

Well this cant be good for the fans of Buffalo..

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

wow, I really liked him and even hoped he fell to the Packers but after all this mess he is getting involved with I am glad we didn't draft him.

Comment

It still isn't being reported by any of the major media outlets. In fact, it is being reported ONLY by PFT. They have been getting better recently, but I still want to hold out until someone else confirms the story.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Wait, so the police "came into contact" with them, figured one of them was an NFL runningback and then decided that was enough to lead into a "field investigation"? Sounds fishy to me.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Not really surprising to see him carrying a gun. He's gotten shot at up in Oakland before while he was in college, so it makes sense that he was strapped.

Although, he should have just had his boys in the car strapped and not his multi-million dollar self.

RIP ST

Comment

Wait, so the police "came into contact" with them, figured one of them was an NFL runningback and then decided that was enough to lead into a "field investigation"? Sounds fishy to me.
                            Probably pulled the, "I smell a little weed, would you mind stepping outta the car?" trick.

RIP ST

Comment

That's what I was thinking. You never, ever, ever, ever, ever consent to letting your vehicle getting searched without making the officer get a search warrant first. I don't give a **** how much "probable cause" the officer says he has.

Comment

On the bright side, he didn't shoot himself. So he's got that going for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information