Marshawn Lynch Arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    That's what I was thinking. You never, ever, ever, ever, ever consent to letting your vehicle getting searched without making the officer get a search warrant first. I don't give a **** how much "probable cause" the officer says he has.
    Cars do not require search warrants. You either let the officer search it there or he will have it impounded and searched.

To you guys trying to make Lynch out as a victim: Please give it a rest. These athletes who get in trouble over and over are to blame for their own problems. Funny how so many NFL players never have trouble with the big, bad police being out to get them, but the few that do get into trouble are 'victims'. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
      Cars do not require search warrants. You either let the officer search it there or he will have it impounded and searched.

To you guys trying to make Lynch out as a victim: Please give it a rest. These athletes who get in trouble over and over are to blame for their own problems. Funny how so many NFL players never have trouble with the big, bad police being out to get them, but the few that do get into trouble are 'victims'. Please.
      I never said Lynch is a "victim" here. I'm just questioning the method the police used to find the incriminating evidence. Cops have to follow the rules as well you know.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Just came across on ESPN.

Bah.

Comment

Don't think anybody was portraying him as a victim.

RIP ST

Comment

I'm a victim.. I have him in a Fantasy Keeper league. Hope nothing bad happens to me.

Comment

Its on ESPN news so It was him. That sucks for the bills

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                I'm a victim.. I have him in a Fantasy Keeper league. Hope nothing bad happens to me.
                bahaha, Fred Jackson available?
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  bahaha, Fred Jackson available?
                  I drafted Fred Jackson.. traded for Marshawn Lynch.

Comment

Not true, you never consent to a search, if it gets impounded they need a warrant anyway. That is a lot of paperwork for a cop to do, so usually they won't bother trying to get a warrant for something small. I have, on more than one occasion, told a cop he cannot search my car. He has continued to push, but he didn't search it. You also never consent to your person being searched. You tell them, "You can pat me down for weapons, but you cannot search me."

He was carrying a gun, big ******* deal. Our consitution protects that right. I'm not quite sure how those laws stand, but i digress. If he didn't consent to the car being searched, he is a victim(probably of DWB.) Just because someone has committed a crime doesn't give the police the right to break the law themselves. They have to follow protocol, otherwise it is a very slippery slope.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That article makes this sound like racial profiling and questionable police tactics at their finest.

Comment

What the hell he was doing in Culver City?

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                        That article makes this sound like racial profiling and questionable police tactics at their finest.
                        "Culver City police officers were patrolling the Fox Hills area of Culver City when they came into contact with three adult males in a 2006 Mercedes Benz."

I'd have to agree with Cicero here.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

this makes fred Jackson a MUST when it comes to resigning players this season

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                            this makes fred Jackson a MUST when it comes to resigning players this season
                            Nah, it just make Chris Wells the newest member of the Buffalo Bills!!! ;)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

no big deal

i mean, its not like he hit someone with a car or anything like that

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

You're killin me, Marshawn.

I traded CP26 for you, Slaton, and Cooley.

YOURE ONE OF MY KEEPERS
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information