Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshawn Lynch Arrested

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...rrested-in-la/

I don't know. That seems to coincidental for their to be two Marshawn Terell Lynch's born around the same time and have similar sizes. Ugh this sucks.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

lol its not even the real one!

Comment

I dont know, he always spends his off season in California. Guess we will have to wait.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

I knew this was gonna happen lol.
        Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 02-15-2009, 09:31 AM.

Comment

reminds of me this time Baltimore had a player Derrick Martin trying to smuggle 3 bags of weed through a airport. He got caught then told the Ravens it was a different Derrick Martin just the same size,age,race,birthday,middle name all that stuff.

Comment

aww no more beast mode :'(

Comment

*Grabs Fred Jackson in all of his keeper leagues* I wonder what he got busted for? My early guess is weed.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's stoned every time he does an interview, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was drug related.

I also don't think Marshawn is a very common name, let alone a guy named Marshawn with the same height/weight/middle name and 1 digit off of birthday.

Comment

Even if it's not him, he still comes across as a punk to me. I also think he's a bit overrated. Marshawn should stop driving motor vehicles, including golf carts like the one he almost ran over someone with on the field while at Cal.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                    Even if it's not him, he still comes across as a punk to me. I also think he's a bit overrated. Marshawn should stop driving motor vehicles, including golf carts like the one he almost ran over someone with on the field while at Cal.
                    If anything Lynch is under rated as a runner by almost everyone who isn't a Bills fan.

Comment

I'm in shock and awe that Marshawn Lynch could be in trouble with the law. Shock and awe....

/sarcasm
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

The Bills shouldnt worry about this, Freddy Jackson is an unstoppable monster. His legs never stop going.

Comment

Ummm, well that's not good

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Yeah, a felony charge is some deep stuff.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

$35,000 bond.. that's pretty high.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information