No announcement yet.

Rescue Players from your Rivals Game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simms can fly and Hit, why couldnt he also sack.

Comment

For the Titans:

Colts - Peyton Manning: Enough said
      Texans - Andre Johnson: The man is the best WR in the league, bar none
      Jags - Maurice Jones Drew: Takes the place on LenDale as a much more productive short yardage back to compliment Chris Johnson

Free Agent acquistion - Nnamdi Asomugha: He comes in and plays opposite of Cortland Finnegan to form the best CB duo in the league.

First Round - Percy Harvin: Is another weapon to use in this offense. CJ and Percy combine to form the fastest backfield in the league on the same play
      Second Round - Victor "Macho" Harris: Is a bit of a longshot given that he may be gone, but is a guy to develop for the Cover 2 scheme once Nick Harper is done

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
        Redskins: Laron Landry
        Giants: Aaron Ross
        Eagles: Shaun Andrews

Free Agent: Albert Haynesworth

Draft:
        1. Hakeem Nicks
        2. William Beatty
        Staubach, you realize Corey Webster is much better than Ross, right?

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
          hey, outside of san diego (whose fans have this perennial delusion that they're the best team in the nfl), we all realize we're god awful. most of us don't even abuse raiders fans anymore because we just feel bad for them.
          Originally posted by titletown088
          Winning the NFC North this season is like being the world's tallest midget

Yep, Us too.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
            What about Jake Long? Or Ronnie Brown now that Marshawn Lynch is in legal trouble?
            I'll take Peters over Long all day, Long over at RT and Walker into RG might work though.

I'd rather have Freddy Jackson and 12 games worth of Lynch (assuming he gets a 4 game suspension) than Ronnie.

I guess I'd take Jake Long though...

Comment

Bears: Tommie Harris
              Vikings: Adrian Peterson
              Lions: Calvin Johnson

Free Agency: Terrell Suggs

Draft:1) Malcolm Jenkins
              2) William Beatty

Comment

For Dallas:

Washington - LaRon Landry. We slide Hamlin over to SS and let Landry be our best safety since Woodson.

Philadelphia - Shawn Andrews. Considered Stewart Bradley at ILB, but in the end the idea of a line that was Andrews - Holland - Gurode - Davis - Columbo was too much to pass up on.

New York - Corey Webster. Might have said Kenny Phillips if I hadn't already chosen Landry. Newman is hurt often, so having a depth chart of Newman/Webster/Jenkins/Scandrick wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Free Agent: Igor Olshansky. Knows the coach, knows the system. Let's us replace Canty smoothly. Not as much of an unknown as our backups Hatcher and Bowen.

Draft: 2nd round - NT or BPA. The only problem left on the defense is Ratliff manning the nose. He's good at it, but he's still playing out of position. A true NT would let us slide Rat out, and it's awesome to think of what kind of success he'd have there.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Or just go Calvin. There isn't a team in existence that wouldn't be better off with Calvin.
                  I bet Calvin would be a better 3-4 OLB than Ernie Sims. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                    I bet Calvin would be a better 3-4 OLB than Ernie Sims. lol
                    6'5 230 vs. what...like 5'11 225?

Calvin would be a better lot of things, haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Burger View Post
                      Simms can fly and Hit, why couldnt he also sack.
                      Because it involves beating an offensive lineman about 6 inches and nearly 100lbs heavier than him.

Him running around in coverage to hit receivers and RB's past the line doesn't mean he'll be a great passrusher.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information