No announcement yet.

Ravens terminate contract of CB Chris McAlister

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his injury history made this unavoidable, they have too many players to sign to keep him at that number.

On the off chance he doesn't find a new team right away I think they'd make him a new offer though.

Comment

I think any team would love to take him as a nickel guy at the very least. If he stays healthy, McAllister can still get it done.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

he wont be the guy u matchup up the #1 opposing wideout agaisnt thas for sure..but his size will keep him as a above average cb
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I could see NE making a run at him.

Comment

I do not see why people are saying that he wouldn't be a number 1 when he is better than alot of CB out there. I think any team would be lucky to have him. Especially someone with young CB's. I hope we just re-sign him for less
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

i hope Seattle gives him a shot to play here.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                I could see NE making a run at him.
                wow, I'd hate em if they got him. I think Chris McAlister can really have a comeback year, if he can stay healthy. I guess it is possible that we can re-sign him, if he can agree and get on the same page with Harbaugh it'd be great. We need his kind of talent in our pitiful secondary. Only after we re-sign Suggs, Ray, and Brown.

Comment

He was a great player for so many years, he was a top 10 CB for a long time.
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Per ESPN ticker if the Ravens can't get a long term deal done with Suggs they will tag him.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                      Per ESPN ticker if the Ravens can't get a long term deal done with Suggs they will tag him.
                      I expect they should work something out, especially since he's willing to take a hometown discount. Then we can use the Franchise Tag on Jason Brown.

Comment

He was just a notch below Champ in his prime, I think he could still play somewhere. Especially with someone that plays a physical style.

Comment

he will find a team and still be a very valuable starting cb. the only problem was staying healthy. he would still be on the team but the money was too much.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I'd like to see him in New England.
                            Breed's QB Philosophy:
                            Originally posted by Breed
                            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information