• Show
Clear All

Best offseason move they will make

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

T.J. in green man that looks good.
      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Who the hell tags a kicker?
        This explains why the Bengals are horrible just about every year.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          This explains why the Bengals are horrible just about every year.
          New England has tagged Vinatieri before...

It's one of the cheapest tags and keeps a top kicker.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

To those complaining about them not tagging Houshmandzadeh, just get it through your head that the Bungles have given up on trying to win now. They need to re-build that team, and it doesn't make sense to give top dollar to an aging WR.

Tagging Graham assures them of keeping their top flight kicker, at a small cost.

Comment

Omg Teh Bungelz!

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                New England has tagged Vinatieri before...

It's one of the cheapest tags and keeps a top kicker.
                I know what your saying but a team that just isnt very good should not be tagging a kicker.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I know what your saying but a team that just isnt very good should not be tagging a kicker.
                  Our lack of talent has very little little to do with this year's franchise tag and a lot to do with draft picks being demolished. Guys like Pollack getting career ending injuries, Thurman getting spanked by the commish (unfairly might I add) etc.

Comment

Why the heck not? What's wrong with tagging a kicker? If you have no one else to use it on, why not?

Comment

This team goes as far as Carson takes them, this is the first move to seperate the two boners Chad and T.J. and its a good one. If you can't dump Chad then you dump his puppy T.J.

This team will draft one of the O-Lineman to protect Carson or Palmer will file suit against the Bengals for being the ******* Bungals and ruining a Hall of Fame talent.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
                        This team goes as far as Carson takes them, this is the first move to seperate the two boners Chad and T.J. and its a good one. If you can't dump Chad then you dump his puppy T.J.

This team will draft one of the O-Lineman to protect Carson or Palmer will file suit against the Bengals for being the ******* Bungals and ruining a Hall of Fame talent.
                        I agree that this team is slowly ruining Palmer's career. He obviously has all-world talent, and he has shown he can put it together, but he is slowly developing bad habits as a quarterback due to a horrible supporting cast. He is not the quarterback he was his first years in the league, and it has absolutely nothing to do with injury, and everything to do with bad management.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
                          What are you talking about. Yeah the first move toward success is dismantling your top ten offense. T.J. is and has been the heart of this team-why don't you ask Carson if he's okay with dumping T.J.

I'm curious what the Bengal game plan is. Rumors are both Chad and T.J. out. Are they trying to trade for T.O? or Boldin? or what.

Originally posted by borg9
                          Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

^ Interesting . . . If they could get Boldin to pair with Chad for his final season . . .

Franchising the Kicker is fine. But it will be irrelevant if they have no offensive weapons to get them into field goal range in the first place. Bengals = Fail. But that's nothing new.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                              ^ Interesting . . . If they could get Boldin to pair with Chad for his final season . . .
                              That would be borderline ********, and everyone on the FO would need to be fired if they traded for Boldin.

Where the hell is the logic in that? Why do you need ANOTHER headache WR?

Comment

A. Everyone in their FO should be fired anyway.
                                B. Boldin is a one year headache, and would be The Man when Chad leaves next year.
                                C. Neither Housh nor CJ want to stay in Cincy, so the Bungles would need a #1 WR to go with their franchised Kicker. ;)
                                D. I didn't even put the idea forward, why are you quoting me?? lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information