Clear All

• I'm gonna say Oakland

Sig by Ctmagic24

Comment

• Radiers want a 2nd
      Packers want to give a 4th

What does that spell?
      3rd round pick

Luckily the trade didnt work out for Minny either.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        How about damaging the creditabilty of your team. Do you like that?
        It won't ruin the credibility of the team. Green Bay's kind of a tough town to get in trouble in when compared to other big city teams.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
          It won't ruin the credibility of the team. Green Bay's kind of a tough town to get in trouble in when compared to other big city teams.
          He dosen't have to " get in trouble" as in getting arrested or somthing. He can do his stupid antics on the feild or outside his car in an interview.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Hes good at being bad on and off the field.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

He dosen't have to " get in trouble" as in getting arrested or somthing. He can do his stupid antics on the feild or outside his car in an interview.
              I can almost guarantee you he won't. Not with Brett. What about what he does on the field when he's not running his mouth, have you taken that into account?(that being on-field production)

Hitman D

Comment

I can almost guarantee you he won't. Not with Brett. What about what he does on the field when he's not running his mouth, have you taken that into account?(that being on-field production)
                What is Favre going to spank him if he makes a mistake? The Packers front office better start paying him an extra $2.25 an hour if that's the case.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

What is Favre going to spank him if he makes a mistake? The Packers front office better start paying him an extra $2.25 an hour if that's the case.
                  What did Moss do bad last year that didn't comprise of jogging on routes and dropping the ball, essentially, "quitting on the team."

Hitman D

Comment

What did Moss do bad last year that didn't comprise of jogging on routes and dropping the ball, essentially, "quitting on the team."
                    He has one clean year and now he's mother Teresa?

they get smoked.

Comment

He has one clean year and now he's mother Teresa?
                      Ok, what did he do that's considered "bad" during his tenure with the Raiders.
                      Last edited by Boston; 04-28-2007, 01:02 AM.

Hitman D

Comment

Ok, what did he do that's considered "bad" during his tenure with the Raiders.
                        sorry, 2 years****

they get smoked.

Comment

sorry, 2 years****
                          Blahhh........

Hitman D

Comment

• I cant wait to see Favre passing the ball to Moss. It will be some great viewing for most football fans and the pack will be much better at putting points on the board. Teams are not going to enjoy covering Driver/Moss. The defence is up and comming and the team will be very good on both sides of the ball especially after the draft. It sounds like Ted T. is going to get him for a steal to. I hope this happens.

Comment

• Moss running his 4.3 speed and getting that deep jump ball will be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information