Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Cut CB Dre' Bly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Cut CB Dre' Bly

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

    Sorry if this isn't "big enough" news to have its own thread. Bly used to be a big name corner, but now I guess he really taken a fall. I doubt he is still top 10. or even 15. Is a team likely to sign him?

  • #2
    Maybe as a nickel guy, teams will take a look.

    Comment


    • #3
      He'll definitely get looks as a starter. I doubt he finds a price tag he likes though.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
        I doubt he is still top 10. or even 15.
        Or top 30. Still, if Vontae Davis or D.J. Moore work out really well, they could come into play at #12.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
          http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

          Sorry if this isn't "big enough" news to have its own thread. Bly used to be a big name corner, but now I guess he really taken a fall. I doubt he is still top 10. or even 15. Is a team likely to sign him?
          What do you mean still?

          Comment


          • #6
            he is still a valuable player on some team. he'll find a team but he wont get much cash


            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

            Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

            Comment


            • #7
              Good riddance. The guy was outplayed by the likes of Josh Bell and Jack Williams. He might catch on as a veteran nickel guy somewhere.. And he could excel in that role.
              Last edited by jCut; 02-18-2009, 01:11 AM. Reason: grammar

              WELCOME REALITY

              Comment


              • #8
                I was hoping he would get cut...I was tired of watching him get burned.

                Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dre Bly for George Foster and Tatum Bell...

                  Worst trade.. ever?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Dre Bly for George Foster and Tatum Bell...

                    Worst trade.. ever?
                    hahaha deff up there

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Dre Bly for George Foster and Tatum Bell...

                      Worst trade.. ever?
                      I don't know which one's better, puke or crap.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Dre Bly for George Foster and Tatum Bell...

                        Worst trade.. ever?
                        Was that really what it was? I thought I remember a 2nd rounder out there... Maybe Javon is creeping in my head again.

                        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

                        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Man, I think its funny how much people dog on him. Lets not suggest that he had no help from the DL/LB/S and Champ was hurt a lot.
                          He isn't a #1 CB, but is a decent #2 and would be a great #3. For his price, he wasn't worth keeping though. $6 mil for an okay #2? No thanks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
                            Man, I think its funny how much people dog on him. Lets not suggest that he had no help from the DL/LB/S and Champ was hurt a lot.
                            He isn't a #1 CB, but is a decent #2 and would be a great #3. For his price, he wasn't worth keeping though. $6 mil for an okay #2? No thanks.
                            It's not just last year though. He was never that good.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So if Raji is off the board and Jenkins has hung around, is he the pick over Maualuga/other? I think he might be, their safety corps is awful too just in case.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information