2008 redraft discussion thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Life's a lot harder when you don't have Mike Hart to give the rock.
    You really don't think Chad Henne will have success given the situation he is in right now?
    I'm a state.

Comment

Leodis McKelvin was a great pick for the Bills - that one should stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
        You really don't think Chad Henne will have success given the situation he is in right now?
        I personally hate Michigan (my apologies), but I think Henne can become a successful NFL QB. He is just one of those guys that doesn't really stick out in any one aspect of his game, but has enough leadership qualities and othe intangibles, as well as good football knowledge, that is will be hard for him to fail.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

am i the only one who thinks redrafts are ******* useless?

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
            Yeah, probably the only one in the world.

What else are we gonna do the week leading up to the combine?

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
              The Chiefs took 2 CB's and they both played a lot, right? DRC is a pretty special looking CB from what I've seen. They could still take Flowers, but pass on Carr later.
              IIRC aren't the chiefs a tampa2 styled team, maybe not fully but run a similar system?

Carr and Flowers are excellent zone based corners. DRC has been awesome, but no reason for them to take DRC over Dorsey.

and also, wasn't it said their DC was running Dorsey at Nose and Tank tyler at UT?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I can't say I'd really change a pick for the Colts.

I looked back at the last 5 rounds, especially checking to see if they could have drafted a DT knowing in the future they would lose both NTs on the roster.

Marcus Harrison in the late 2nd is very tempting, but I'd rather have Pollak in the long run. So that was a no.

Chris Horton is the one guy, I might take him over Jacob Tamme or Steve Justice.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I don't think there's a chance Otah, Slaton, Royal or Jackson don't go earlier than they were initially drafted. Flacco likely higher too.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    Its pretty good to kill time. Redrafts after 1 season are useless though.

I like Joe Flacco and all, but Jake Long is very tempting at 3.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                      Why would the Dolphins mess with a good thing and take Ryan over Long? They went 11-5 this year and have one of the brighter futures in the NFL...
                      personal wise sure, talent wise, KC wins it.

Comment

Im not ready to give up on Gholston especially with Rex making him his project. Ill stick with Gholston for now.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information