Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signings thread (FA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think the Giants could possibly sign him.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Who's got the cash to sign him? Tampa?
      Tampa is sounding like the most likely.
      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

      Comment


      • #18
        http://raiderbeat.com/?p=684

        Apparently the Raiders are close with scrabble too? How reliable is this site raider fans?

        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          http://raiderbeat.com/?p=684

          Apparently the Raiders are close with scrabble too? How reliable is this site raider fans?
          Never heard of the sire, but if thats true today has been a great day for Oakland.


          "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Solomon View Post
            My god, that seems like massive overpayment!
            It's a lot, unfortunately that's what the market is after recent deals to Chris Gamble (23 mil guaranteed) and Corey Webster (43 over 5).

            But I can live with it. It's great the team will still have Hayden.

            Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
            wow, 22.5 million to Hayden, so they are going to let Jackson test the market next off-season.
            That probably is the case. Although if there's no new CBA by next season, he'll be a RFA so the Colts would get one more year of him.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ors/index.html

              Albert Haynesworth is going to test the market. That's pretty much a lock to mean he'll sign with another team IMO. :(
              Those media reports only reference unnamed "sources" themselves. Smells like mid-neogitation posturing to me. The fact they're even negotiating right now before free agency when there is no threat of a franchise tag says it all - Haynesworth wants to stay. I don't believe for a second he's done listening to Titans offers, it's just part of the cat and mouse game.

              That said, he'll probably test free agency more to do with the fact the Titans probably aren't too bothered for the money he wants. If they were that keen he'd have been signed a while ago, probably last offseason.

              Comment


              • #22
                Tampa Bay may be the obvious choice for Albert to select.
                A little annoying to see him leave the Tennessee Titans, but it was well expected IMO.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Uhhh... keep Haynesworth out of the NFC South plz.

                  kkthxbi
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                  “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ors/index.html

                    Albert Haynesworth is going to test the market. That's pretty much a lock to mean he'll sign with another team IMO. :(
                    Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    Who's got the cash to sign him? Tampa?
                    The Chiefs got crazy cap room that said I don't think he would want to come here and I don't think we would give him want he wants.

                    Buccaneers sign DT Sims

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Too bad Detroit and Tampa, you're not getting Kelvin Hayden. :p

                      I would't mind one of them signing Haynesworth however.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        Too bad Detroit and Tampa, you're not getting Kelvin Hayden. :p

                        I would't mind one of them signing Haynesworth however.
                        How has Hughes and Coe progressed since they have been there? They seeing much time? I don't mind the Hayden signing, might be a bit much but he had a hell of a year and they should lock up a number 1 corner if they have him on the roster.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Both guys have shown a few flashes, but have unfortunately dealt with injury so far these first two years. Hopefully they can stay healthy, because they have promise and could contribute well.

                          Hughes I'm still high on and thus would project as a future starter if/when Marlin Jackson leaves. Although if the team were to draft Alphonso Smith or DJ Moore with their 1st round pick, I could hardly blame them at all because of the value and fit.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                            The Chiefs got crazy cap room that said I don't think he would want to come here and I don't think we would give him want he wants.

                            Buccaneers sign DT Sims
                            Didn't KC switch to a 3-4? They have no place for him now.

                            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

                            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              Didn't KC switch to a 3-4? They have no place for him now.
                              I have heard NFL talk about it but as far as I know the Chiefs have not came out and said they have but I could be wrong.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                                I have heard NFL talk about it but as far as I know the Chiefs have not came out and said they have but I could be wrong.
                                Signs are pointing to yes but it has not been officially declared.
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information