Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Facts About the 2008 NFL Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
    Wow, you know, a name would be helpful.
    Of course... but statistics are more effective when you don't know who they represent.


    Madison Hedgecock.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by phlysac View Post
      Of course... but statistics are more effective when you don't know who they represent.


      Madison Hedgecock.
      hey you know what's cool? Hedgecock didn't make the Pro Bowl...
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

      Comment


      • #48
        Lamarr Woodley owned

        [/thread]

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          hey you know what's cool? Hedgecock didn't make the Pro Bowl...

          Sorry... 1st alternate

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by phlysac View Post
            Sorry... 1st alternate
            he didn't even go. I mean he's the 1st alternate for FB yet you bring up his recieving stats. totally pointless...
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              he didn't even go. I mean he's the 1st alternate for FB yet you bring up his recieving stats. totally pointless...
              ABSOLUTELY horrible receiving stats. Relax, I know you're a Giants fan and I'm not disrespecting his game but c'mon. This thread is about random facts. A random fact is that he dropped nearly as many passes as he caught. he's still a sweet FB.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                ABSOLUTELY horrible receiving stats. Relax, I know you're a Giants fan and I'm not disrespecting his game but c'mon. This thread is about random facts. A random fact is that he dropped nearly as many passes as he caught. he's still a sweet FB.
                I know, he's often made fun of for having worse hands than our defensive players, he can't catch for ****
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  And you tried way to hard to call me *** in an unfunny way. It was just a reference to this.


                  I have never seen the uncensored version nor do I want to. If that's the first thing you thought of then you sir are the one with problems. It's just a picture, you don't have to be insecure about it.
                  Lol, how exactly was i trying to call you ***? If that's what you inferred, i apologize, but hey, if the shoe fits...

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information