No announcement yet.

Panthers tag Peppers & Sign Gross

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tags are legit, for one year. Not multiple seasons.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      Green Bay, San Francisco, Maimi
      I thought I heard it was two NFC East teams interested?
      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
        One NFC east team runs the 3-4, which pep wants to play in.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
          Dallas would be the only East team that would interest him because he wants to be in a 3-4

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Dallas would be the only East team that would interest him because he wants to be in a 3-4
            And the Cubs would win a world series before Julius Peppers came to Dallas this off-season, so there goes that theory.

Comment

If Green Bay is on the list then well, that's cool. I guess it's good he's a quiet guy. People may call him a prima donna but a prima donna wouldn't put cities like Green Bay, San Francisco on his list, even if they play the 3-4.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Definitely a good move by Carolina. If they can get the same value the Cheifs got for Allen, I say go for it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

that whole pepp wants to play in a 3-4 is so incredibly outplayed right now. he mentioned it once and its being blown way out of proportion. he just wants more teams interested so the price tag goes up. ill put a bet down right now says he gets traded to a 4-3 team. and how much say does pepp really have in a trade anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                    that whole pepp wants to play in a 3-4 is so incredibly outplayed right now. he mentioned it once and its being blown way out of proportion. he just wants more teams interested so the price tag goes up. ill put a bet down right now says he gets traded to a 4-3 team. and how much say does pepp really have in a trade anyway.
                    I agree with this - everyone wants to appeal to all 32 teams. Why handicap yourself?

Comment

BOO HOO!!! My team didn't get who we wanted in free agency because of tags. If it was your team who could not get a deal done with one of the best players in the league you would want to tag them also.
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                        Because, let's say Detroit wants him. Well, they are obviously going to want to have a deal in place. If he doesn't want to sign there and refuses to do a deal, then they won't/can't trade for him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Hopefully he goes to the 49ers or Dolphins.

Comment

Does any one think they don't trade him and let him play for that kinda money?

Comment

The smart thing would to do what we did with Corey last year. Sure they can do what Oakland did last year with Aso but then what happens the following year.

Comment

I'll put this here too.
                                I don't think the Panthers will get what most expect in a trade for Pep after franchising him.

1.Teams know the Panthers have to move him. They can't afford to keep him and he dosen't want to be there.
                                2. He says he'll only play in a 3-4, that narrows it down more.
                                3. he's going to command a monster contract, narrows down the teams further yet.

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                                Sure they can do what Oakland did last year with Aso but then what happens the following year.
                                I don't think they can. They can't afford 17 mil on him now, especially after the Gross signing.

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information