CB- Ronde Barber
    S- Brian Dawkins
    S- Ed Reed
    K- Adam Vinatieri
    P- Shane Lechler
    Ret- Devin Hester
    2nd team
    QB- Tom Brady
    RB- Marshall Faulk I find it hard to include him he barely played this decade.
    RB- Priest Holmes Same as above
    WR- Randy Moss
    WR- Tory Holt
    TE- Antonio Gates
    OT- Jonathan Ogden
    OT- Willie Roaf
    OG- Steve Hutchison
    OG- Ruben Brown
    C- Olin Kruetz
    DE- Dwight Freeney
    DE- Julius Peppers
    DT- Warren Sapp
    DT- Marcus Stroud
    LB- Zach Thomas
    LB- Joey Porter
    LB- James Harrison YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME
    CB- Ty Law
    CB- Chris McAllister
    S- John Lynch
    S- Troy Polamalu
    K- David Akers
    P- Brian Moorman
    Ret- Dante Hall
    James Harrison? He has been good two years.

Comment

No Bengals players on any of the lists here :(. We should put Willie Anderson in over Roaf just for the sake of diversity :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
        No Bengals players on any of the lists here :(. We should put Willie Anderson in over Roaf just for the sake of diversity :)
        Outside of Pace, Ogden, Walter Jones, Faneca and Mawae, everyone else should be from the Chiefs, they had some sick lines back in the day. Waters, Shields, etc.

Comment

I'm surprised that I dont see Julian Peterson on there.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by russie View Post
            i dont get how you can actually call hester a starting receiver. if it is simply for the fact that your bears have had him start, then fine, i'll concede that point, but i'd still rather start berrian, wade, and even sidney rice over him. for a starter, his numbers are sub par at best. all i've been trying to say is that his value is better at kr than wr, and the bears have put him in a position where he has to concentrate on both, not just one
            Let's say that a starting receiver is a top 64 receiver (for obvious reasons). I would easily put Hester in the top 50. One could make a case for Hester over Berrian, and I've been a big Berrian fan. The truth is that he can do everything Berrian can athletic-wise, and he can catch the ball.

And if you'd rather have Bobby Wade, you honestly don't know what the **** you are talking about. I'm surprised you're continuing with this. You've yet to even make a point.
            Last edited by bearsfan_51; 02-21-2009, 08:33 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              You've yet to even make a point.
              same with you. every thing you have pointed out is bear fan biased opinion
              wade is a better route runner and has better hands.

i was willing to let this drop and had dropped it when i said we will never see eye to eye, then you responded with some bullshi t answer about it being a cop out answer

i know, you spend all you time on here instead of having a real life, so i'm supposed to take your word for gospel. of course you are right, you are a legend. you dont have your bear colored glasses on, and chris williams isnt going to be another bear bust. sorry for bothering you my lord
              Last edited by russie; 02-21-2009, 09:28 PM.
              oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Let's say that a starting receiver is a top 64 receiver (for obvious reasons). I would easily put Hester in the top 50. One could make a case for Hester over Berrian, and I've been a big Berrian fan. The truth is that he can do everything Berrian can athletic-wise, and he can catch the ball.

And if you'd rather have Bobby Wade, you honestly don't know what the **** you are talking about. I'm surprised you're continuing with this. You've yet to even make a point.
                Berrian's route running>>>>Hester's route running. You can have all the talent in the world at wide out but if you can't run routes you won't be successful.

Comment

Anyway, here's mine:

2nd team
                  QB- Tom Brady
                  RB- Marshall Faulk
                  RB- Priest Holmes
                  WR- Randy Moss
                  WR- Tory Holt
                  TE- Antonio Gates
                  OT- Jonathan Ogden
                  OT- Willie Roaf
                  OG- Steve Hutchison
                  OG- Ruben Brown
                  C- Olin Kruetz
                  DE- Dwight Freeney
                  DE- Julius Peppers
                  DT- Warren Sapp
                  DT- Marcus Stroud
                  LB- Zach Thomas
                  LB- Joey Porter
                  LB- James Harrison
                  CB- Ty Law
                  CB- Chris McAllister
                  S- John Lynch
                  S- Troy Polamalu
                  K- David Akers
                  P- Brian Moorman
                  Ret- Dante Hall
                  RB has many candidates for 2nd team. Clinton Portis, Shaun Alexander, Tiki Barber and Curtis Martin all have a shout. I would definitely have Brian Waters or Larry Allen over Ruben Brown.

On defence I would pick Haynesworth over Stroud. Harrison has only been a starter for 2 years and currently should be behind both Merriman and Ware imo.

Comment

Larry Allen was great in the 90's. He lived off reputation much past that.

I was wrong on Harrison, for some reason I thought he had been starting longer. I think I combined him and James Farrior. Regardless, I would replace him with Ware or Merriman.

Russie, personal insults are always a great way of admitting you don't know what the **** you're talking about. It really doesn't take much time to put up posts, but regardless I assure you I'm doing just fine in my personal life, as are everyone else with a lot of posts on here you just insulted. If being on this board is for losers, you should do yourself a favor and leave. I promise you, nobody would miss your worthless arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                      Berrian's route running>>>>Hester's route running. You can have all the talent in the world at wide out but if you can't run routes you won't be successful.
                      Berrian isn't a very good route runner either, but I'll grant you that. These are the types of things that can be taught however. Especially for someone just learning the position.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information