Emmitt Smith Gone From ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russie View Post
    6. Rashan Salaam(sp? didnt even care enough to google his name)
    :O i forgot Red Grange and Bronko Nagurski. they are 3-4

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      :O i forgot Red Grange and Bronko Nagurski. they are 3-4
      sorry man, i'm sure i'm gonna be called a hater, but i'd honestly put those two before gale sayers.
      oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Originally posted by russie View Post
        sorry man, i'm sure i'm gonna be called a hater, but i'd honestly put those two before gale sayers.
        since i have never seen any clips of them i have no idea how to rank them

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          since i have never seen any clips of them i have no idea how to rank them
          grange was one of the player that made the nfl what it was, and bronco was dominate at all the positions he played.
          oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE come on you know you want it.

Sorry Emmitt.

Comment

Emmitt should just stick to dancing and please no Favre.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooo!

his words were entertainment gold. dammit.

why do you guys care about what analysts say anyway? who cares. all they do is say obvious stuff that you already know, or they say very generic football talk that is irrelevant.

if youre gonna say something, at least make me laugh. Smith was money in the bank.

Comment

Smith was entertaining and funny. I'd rather listen to him than your standard ex-player that basically says the obvious.

"They have had a lot of success running the ball in the first half, we should see more in the second half."

"They haven't been able to stop the offense at all except when they blitzed. Look for more blitzing in the second half."

We don't need more of that. Instead hearing "They have had a lot of success running the ball in the first half, we should see none of that in the second half."

Now that is worth watching for.

Comment

Look at all the haters in this thread. The man has the most rushing yards by any one person in history.......But let's make sure that we don't put him in the top 3 backs in history.....Please

He by no means is gifted in the english language, but does that really matter to be a broadcaster? How many times do you sit and listen to guys that are "Speaking English" and think that that guy is an idiot and sounds stupider?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Because Payton, Sanders and Brown were all better running backs. Just because he has the most yards does not make him the best back.

I'm sure he will get some position where we can still enjoy his awesome speaking skills from time to time.

Comment

Now for TNT to get rid of Charls Bahkley who seems to be Emitts basketball equivalent..hes just terbull just knuckleheaded terbull..

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                          Now for TNT to get rid of Charls Bahkley who seems to be Emitts basketball equivalent..hes just terbull just knuckleheaded terbull..
                          Barkley is absolutely golden for TNT and basketball. How the hell is he the basketball equivalent of Emmitt Smith as an analyst?

Comment

Also, the greatest Emmitt quote was
                            Brett Favre went into Dallas 9 times and have a big goose egg

Comment

I'm glad he's gone, now I don't have to listen to him puke gibberish everywhere and then have his co-announcers give each other WTF?!? looks.

Comment

By far the worst ESPN football analyst they ever had.
                                Originally posted by Paul
                                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information