Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which new HC will have the most success?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll go with Jim Caldwell, he will win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Going with Rex Ryan.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

I wouldn't be so quick to nab Jim Caldwell. He made it a point in his press conference that a lot of things in Indy are going to change. He has already fun the DC out of town. He is inheriting a great team, but if the players don't buy in they could be in for a frustrating season. I am really praying it's Singletary but that's fairly obvious.

If Denver finds a hint of a defense McDaniels could easily be that guy.
        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          If Schwartz wins 4 or more games with that team they should build a statue of him outside the stadium.
          Dude that would be classic if there was statue saying, "Jim Schwartz" went 5-11 with the 2009 Detroit Lions haha

Comment

I think it's hard not to pick Caldwell, but if I had to pick second place, based on improvement, then I'm taking Mike Singletary.

I'm having a feeling that he is going to have a wonderful draft and will turn that team around sooner than people think. Division title might be a stretch, but wild card isn't totally out of the picture.

I've read and heard some of the things he wants to do and it's very intriguing to see how he process through it and what its results are.

Third place goes to Jim Schwartz. It's hard not to pick him, because the Lions have to get at least one win next year.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Jim Caldwell is guaranteed to have success because of the team he has taken over but I like Todd Haley as the longshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                I wouldn't be so quick to nab Jim Caldwell. He made it a point in his press conference that a lot of things in Indy are going to change. He has already fun the DC out of town. He is inheriting a great team, but if the players don't buy in they could be in for a frustrating season. I am really praying it's Singletary but that's fairly obvious.

If Denver finds a hint of a defense McDaniels could easily be that guy.
                I think the small changes will be very good for this team though. We needed a different DC because Ron Meeks was not aggressive at all. Larry Coyer really makes the most out of team speed and Indy's defense has plenty of that. Coyer also really emphasises pressuring the QB so look for possibly more blitzing.
                INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Cable Guy...
                  I need to get friends signed up on Lockerz.com to get more points. Costs you nothing. PM me email addy for invite.

Comment

Cable will have one of the worst records in the NFL.

Comment

Tom Cable.
                      He's about as effective as a garbage bag sitting on the field. On the rare occasion the real men will trip on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Burger View Post
                        Cable will have one of the worst records in the NFL.
                        Hater in the house.
                        I need to get friends signed up on Lockerz.com to get more points. Costs you nothing. PM me email addy for invite.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information