Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which new HC will have the most success?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which new HC will have the most success?

A NFL record 11 new coaches were hired this season (including 2 interim coaches in Singletary and Cable, as well as 2 coaches in waiting in Caldwell and Mora). Which HC do you think will have the most success?

My vote goes to Jim Caldwell. He goes on a team with a great offensive mind in Payton Manning. Harrison has lost a step but he has Wayne and Gonzalez ready to break out in his 3rd year. And although theyre losing Saturday they did draft 2 lineman last year to help prepare for this. I think Haley could have the most long-term success with all the young talent but in the immediate short-term my vote goes to Caldwell.

In case anyone needs a reminder, here's the 11 HC's.

Jim Schwartz
    Raheem Morris
    Josh McDaniels
    Jim Caldwell
    Todd Haley
    Rex Ryan
    Eric Mangini
    Tom Cable
    Mike Singletary
    Steve Spagnuolo
    Jim Mora Jr.

i want to see singletary and rex have a great year but it will be caldwell, hes inheriting a great great team

Comment

Rex Ryan. Mark it down. Just read what he's saying in his quotes. He wants a physical team that will run the ball, and that's exactly what he got. Plus he has a fantastic staff
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

just take Schwartz off the list, it's hopeless. Lions win 4 games this year MAYBE.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
          just take Schwartz off the list, it's hopeless. Lions win 4 games this year MAYBE.
          If Schwartz wins 4 or more games with that team they should build a statue of him outside the stadium.

As for my opinion on the rest...
          Caldwell should easily be the best short-term guy with Manning and the rest of the Colts. I'm rooting for Mike Singletary though. Dropped pants and all.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Rex Ryan if they can find a QB if not maybe Eric Mangini they have so much talent on the Browns they have to turn it around some time.

Comment

As much as I hope it is Raheem Morris, I am going to have to go with Jim Caldwell. He has Peyton Manning who will keep the team and offense in order and he has a lot of other talent to work with.

Comment

I'm holding out until we have the draft at least. If you started this thread at this time last year, who would have thought Harbaugh or Mike Smith would have had the years that they did?

Comment

I'm going with Steve Spagnuolo. I believe he can over time turn it around in St. Louis.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Josh McDaniels, any Defensive improvement and they are a playoff team or Raheem Morris because I like Tampa as a young Defense to improve one of the two young kids I guess is what I'm saying i like the idea of new blood.

Comment

Tampa has the oldest defense in the NFL.

Comment

Kevin Carter, Derrick Brooks and Ronde Barber are old and that skews it Rudd, Talib, Gaines Adams, Tanard Jackson, Jovan Haye all young plus the upside in Sabby Piscitelli and Quincey Black is a young core but whatever...

Comment

i swear to god the next time someone uses the TAMPA'S DEFENSE IS OLD routine i am going to punch them in the face

brooks and barber are the only vital pieces of the defense who are old enough for their age to be a factor

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by Burger View Post
                            Tampa has the oldest defense in the NFL.
                            They only have 3 players on Defense that are 30 or older, that's it. backups included.

Comment

All anyone in detroit has to do is win a game and they've got the franchise going in the right direction.

That said, Raheem Morris/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information