Texans near deal to send QB Rosenfels to Minnesota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Vikings,

Please continue to address your QB position with a combination of Tjack and s Vets who are best remembered for head butting walls and helicoptering fumbles until AD is 30. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Titletown.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
      do you remember that minor leaguer that was traded for a bunch of bats?
      This really made me laugh. Good stuff. I'll rep you once i can.

As for the story, you can't help but chuckle if you're a Vikings fan. Sage mother f'ing Rosenfels? Seriously? Geez, what the hell are they thinking? These stop gap QBs are never gonna win any games for them. I don't wanna hear the "He doesn't need to win, just not lose" crap. Last year there was plenty of times the Vikings could have put a game away or beat the team they were playing and didn't because of horrible quarterback play. The easiest example is the Colts game. This is embarrassing.

Comment

Houston will be needing a backup veteran QB badly now. Minnesota manages to upgrade over Frerotte, but they still need a young QB to develop for the future. Josh Freeman could be a fit at #22.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          This really made me laugh. Good stuff. I'll rep you once i can.

As for the story, you can't help but chuckle if you're a Vikings fan. Sage mother f'ing Rosenfels? Seriously? Geez, what the hell are they thinking? These stop gap QBs are never gonna win any games for them. I don't wanna hear the "He doesn't need to win, just not lose" crap. Last year there was plenty of times the Vikings could have put a game away or beat the team they were playing and didn't because of horrible quarterback play. The easiest example is the Colts game. This is embarrassing.
          I would be fine with stop gap QBs if we would actually get a guy with a high ceiling. But no, Chilly seems content waiting for Jackson to develop into something he is not. He is putting all his eggs in one basket with Jackson and it is going to cost him his job.

Comment

Brodie Croyle to Houston for a 1986 Transformers Aluminum Lunchbox
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              Brodie Croyle to Houston for a 1986 Transformers Aluminum Lunchbox
              So that when Schaub gets injured in 3 games they can have a guy that gets injured even quicker? I like it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I wonder what Houston chooses to do now? And is not sure Rosensfels is the solution in Minnesota.

Comment

Nice job Minnesota. Keep trying to win with one crappy veteran after another. Waste the best running back, run defense and pass rusher. That way all we have to talk about is their wasted potential.

Comment

It isn't done yet. Houston wants a third (which Minny offered last year,) the Viks are offering a 5th. I still wouldn't be surprised if Houston stands stubborn.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      It isn't done yet. Houston wants a third (which Minny offered last year,) the Viks are offering a 5th. I still wouldn't be surprised if Houston stands stubborn.
                      It will probably be a fourth round pick as it looks right now. I still think a third round pick will be too much for them ...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        wow....

i rather roll the dice on Jeff Garcia. this makes no sense to me.
                        My thoughts exactly. Sign Garcia, dump Jackson, keep Frerotte around as a true backup, draft a mid-round guy to develop a little behind Garcia for a season or two.....

Much smarter way to go than Rosenfels imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          My thoughts exactly. Sign Garcia, dump Jackson, keep Frerotte around as a true backup, draft a mid-round guy to develop a little behind Garcia for a season or two.....

Much smarter way to go than Rosenfels imo.
                          What happens to David Booty?

I'd say get Garcia, keep trying to develop Jackson and Booty.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                            What happens to David Booty?

I'd say get Garcia, keep trying to develop Jackson and Booty.
                            I love JDB! I hope he does not get lost in the shuffle. he is bound for greatness!
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cocelesti View Post
                              It will probably be a fourth round pick as it looks right now. I still think a third round pick will be too much for them ...
                              I'm just saying, Houston wants a third. And they have shown to be stubborn with not accepting offers.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

i guess i'm fine with this. sage wont lead us to the super bowl, but at least we know he will lead us to a new coach
                                oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information