• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice links.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
      the Difference Is That Cover 2 Sucks & Tampa 2 Owns
      Yeah, the Bear's defense sucks. All they did was take their team to the super bowl with Rex Grossman at QB.

Comment

the bears basically run the tampa 2

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
          Yeah, the Bear's defense sucks. All they did was take their team to the super bowl with Rex Grossman at QB.
          yeah they run the defense that is refered to as the tampa 2. you fail

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I really hope that that emoticon works on the new boards or my sarcasm towards this picture will not be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
              The Bears run the Tampa 2. Lovie won't admit it, but it's true. He WAS a Bucs co-ordinator before the Rams and eventually Bears, you know? Brian Urlacher drops farther than I've ever seen Quarles drop. The Bears completely run the Tampa 2. They even copy Simeon Rice by lining up Anderson in a 7-tech and sprinting him at the QB. Every little detail of that defense is a complete copy of the Tampa 2.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Does anybody know which one the Chiefs run?

Comment

Cover 2

Tampa 2

Comment

I believe it also calls for physical corners as well.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                      Just because it's called Tampa 2 doesn't mean only Tampa runs it....I've seen Lofa Tatupu drop pretty far many times.
                      That's because every single team in the league runs Tampa Two and Cover Two plays.

Comment

You know what, Ive seen this topic come up alot. I think one day Im gonna make a Tampa 2/Cover 2 thread and break down the details of the plays, and the scheme. Its a long write up though, so I can't guarantee I'll make the thread. Depends on how much free time I get.

Comment

this question manages to pop up at least once every two weeks.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Since the Lions are switching to the Tampa 2...... Patrick Willis 2nd overall?

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information