Ahman Green to the Texans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    you would have more pressing needs, and better players to draft then another WR, like an impact safety in landry, or another DE to team up with mario like Adams...
    I was just wondering why Landry is so valued?

He's mediocre in coverage, with poor instincts for the ball. He also tackles poorly and never wraps up. So far, his only saving grace is his 40.

If we went secondary in the first, it should be either Leon Hall or Damien Huges. With safety being as deep as it is, a potential shutdown corner in the 1st would make more sense.

1. Hall/Huges
    2. Merriweather

I see Merriweather being the next Ed Reed. A ballhawk with great speed and some good hits in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Grid View Post
      I was just wondering why Landry is so valued?

He's mediocre in coverage, with poor instincts for the ball. He also tackles poorly and never wraps up. So far, his only saving grace is his 40.

If we went secondary in the first, it should be either Leon Hall or Damien Huges. With safety being as deep as it is, a potential shutdown corner in the 1st would make more sense.

1. Hall/Huges
      2. Merriweather

I see Merriweather being the next Ed Reed. A ballhawk with great speed and some good hits in him.
      Did you just imply the Texans should pick damien hughes with the 8th overall pick?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        why do most think they will try to go after CJ? if you already have andre johnson, dont you think that you would have more pressing needs, and better players to draft then another WR, like an impact safety in landry, or another DE to team up with mario like Adams...

i think CJ would be a bad pick for them, if quinn is there trust they wont pass that up...they dont have a qb right now for the future, last year quinn was supposed to be the #1 pick overall, if he slips to 8 they cant pass up a qb like that
        Thats such an irrelavant quote because you could say we have DeMeco Ryans so why choose another LB or we have Dunta Robinson so why choose another CB? The reason to choose CJ is so AJ wont get double and triple teamed every play. None the less, I would like to see Adams or Quinn on the team too. Anybody but Landry. He is so overrated. Michael Griffin or Nelson is a better pick and they could trade down in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          Holy smokes, Green's agent should get a medal.
          Originally posted by [url=http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070305/PKR01/703050539/1989]Packersnews.com[/url]
          Ahman Green on Sunday agreed to a four-year, $23 million contract with the Houston Texans that includes about $8 million in first-year pay and $12.5 million to $13 million in the first two years, according to a source familiar with the deal.
          A nice big, shiny medal.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
            A nice big, shiny medal.
            Platinum perhaps?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information