No announcement yet.

Rogers wants out of Cleveland?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they let him go, that would be the one big name I would want the 49ers to go after. He would fit just right in the middle of our line.
    Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief49er View Post
      I hope they let him go, that would be the one big name I would want the 49ers to go after. He would fit just right in the middle of our line.
      Why in the world would they let him go? Just cause he's whining and saying "let me go"? Didn't they trade a second round pick for him?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Why in the world would they let him go? Just cause he's whining and saying "let me go"? Didn't they trade a second round pick for him?
        I didnt say they would, I said I HOPE... It would be a bad move to release him, he is a very good DT. Isnt his nick name Baby or something?
        Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          No, the Browns traded a 3rd round pick and Leigh Bodden, who has since been released.

This was a terrible trade to begin with for the Lions, but if Bodden comes back to the Browns and plays like he did in his first stint in Cleveland, it makes a bad trade even worse

Comment

Originally posted by Chief49er View Post
            I didnt say they would, I said I HOPE... It would be a bad move to release him, he is a very good DT. Isnt his nick name Baby or something?
            And i'm saying, keep hoping cause there's little to no chance in hell that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
              Mangini is an idiot. I hope that team crumbles beneath him....
              I wanted a guy with coaching experience, then we got Mangini...

dammit.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information