Michael Vick Has Been Approved For Early Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
    i dont get how you can be so cruel to a dog. what part of "mans best friend" do people not get
    What part of the expression it's going to be a dog fight don't you understand?

Dog fighting wasn't even a felony in most states until the 1980s and it would have taken longer than that if it weren't for the PETA nuts.

You all need to stop letting the media dictate your outrage.

As far as Vick's career goes, the ball is officially in the court of the commissioner.

Timing will be everything for Vick. He needs to wait a little while and meet with the commissioner before applying for re-reinstatement to better his chances of getting a shot this year.

Comment

Originally posted by gramage View Post
      My issues with spousal abuse and it's general acceptance in society are too long to get into, and I it does has made me question watching sports before. Thats the problem I have, so far I've kept blocking it but every time there's another one of these headlines it becomes harder.
      Stop expecting everybody else to live up to your moral standards and it'll make life a hell of a lot easier.

Comment

I dont get it. You only have to watch him play. its not like u have to like him as a person or like all his actions

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          I dont get it. You only have to watch him play. its not like u have to like him as a person or like all his actions
          Exactly. I mean if I liked Vick as a player and I did not have a QB than **** I would take him. I understand he did cruel **** to dogs and it is unacceptable. I just think that people are going to far. I mean it is just dogs it is not like he killed people or tortured people. (I am a dog lover had dogs all my life) They weren't other peoples dogs they were dogs that were trained to fight so they were worthless anyway.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            Stop expecting everybody else to live up to your moral standards and it'll make life a hell of a lot easier.
            It's less about them living to my standards as me living up to my own, and when I give my time, interest and money to a sport that allows losers like this to get rich I don't like what it says about me.

Comment

I don't think he should be allowed back in the NFL but that's my opinion.

Not going to get into the whole argument, but his crimes were malicious and on purpose, not in the heat of the moment or anything like that. He should be kept out.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by gramage View Post
                It's less about them living to my standards as me living up to my own, and when I give my time, interest and money to a sport that allows losers like this to get rich I don't like what it says about me.
                Why do u care what those guys did? I dont understand that.

Comment

I hope some team gets him. I love watching him play. I think any kind of banning from the league is ridiculous, he was convicted of a crime and has served his time. Yes, it was a horrendous crime, but if it were a crime serious enough to ban somebody from working again, the punishment would be life in prison.

Comment

Why do u care what those guys did? I dont understand that.
                    How can you just turn a blind eye to what Vick has done? Just imagine him doing that to your dog. Would you still love him?

Comment

Vick's return to the NFL will be somewhat akin to Pacman's. It'll generate a lot of press and hype, but he won't make much of a difference for a team on the field. Vick is older, has not even practiced football in years and probably isn't quite the same athlete he was.

Comment

I swear this is the dumbest argument. I mean you do not have to like him but **** you are watching him play a sport and there are plenty of people and I am sure some of them are on your team that fight dogs and do all that ****. They just haven't got caught. Dog fighting happens a lot in ghetto ass places and a lot of players are ghetto ass people. No one is saying they love him as a person just like watching him play the damn game.
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
                          How can you just turn a blind eye to what Vick has done? Just imagine him doing that to your dog. Would you still love him?
                          I do not love him. Does that mean i cant enjoy football?

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                            I swear this is the dumbest argument. I mean you do not have to like him but **** you are watching him play a sport and there are plenty of people and I am sure some of them are on your team that fight dogs and do all that ****. They just haven't got caught. Dog fighting happens a lot in ghetto ass places and a lot of players are ghetto ass people. No one is saying they love him as a person just like watching him play the damn game.
                            I'm sure it does happen and those people need to be punished. You can't give them a free pass because they play football. If Drew Brees was caught killing dogs, I would hope the Saints release him immediately. I mean, I love my wife but if she told me she killed a dog for fun a long time ago, I would file for divorce. Just because we don't know, doesn't make it right.

Comment

I do not love him. Does that mean i cant enjoy football?
                              Fine. Would you enjoy watching Vick play on your favorite football if he killed your dog for fun?

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
                                Fine. Would you enjoy watching Vick play on your favorite football if he killed your dog for fun?
                                id enjoy the football. Its not like he went around and killed all sorts of dogs. U guys dont dislike him because he killed ur dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information