Michael Vick Has Been Approved For Early Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
    Fine. Would you enjoy watching Vick play on your favorite football if he killed your dog for fun?
    His property vs. my property. Totally different.

Comment

Fine. Would you enjoy watching Vick play on your favorite football if he killed your dog for fun?
      You would divorce your wife for making a stupid mistake or for being a douche in her past?? You are ******* crazy

He did not kill no ones dogs. He killed his own dogs. Dogs that would of been killed if they were in the pound because they were trained to fight.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
        id enjoy the football.
        This is why I won't be able to get through to you and arguing any further would be pointless. You would still cheer for a guy that killed your pet for fun. All I have to say is wow

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          You would divorce your wife for making a stupid mistake or for being a douche in her past?? You are ******* crazy

He did not kill no ones dogs. He killed his own dogs. Dogs that would of been killed if they were in the pound because they were trained to fight.
          He found stray dogs off the street and forced them to fight. Not all of the dogs wanted to fight but they made them away way. A lot of dogs get out of fences, run out of the house when someone opens the door, etc. I'm sure that some of those dogs were former pets of people who would never dream of doing what was done to them.

Comment

This is why I won't be able to get through to you and arguing any further would be pointless. You would still cheer for a guy that killed your pet for fun. All I have to say is wow
            HE DIDNT KILL MY ******* PET. obviously i dont love the man. i dont appreciate what he did. But why would i ******* stop watching football because of that?

Comment

Like someone has said before, its not my actual pet. It is his pet. Sure he has done a terrible thing, but I am positive there are worse things that players have done that is unknown.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

That is the worst argument ever... He didn't kill my dog, nor anyone elses. He killed his own dogs. He fought dogs, do you think **** fighting is despicable, would you not watch football if you found out someone was involved in cockfighting? What about bullfighting? I don't believe you can condemn someone for doing something that is accepted in their culture. He served his time, because it was against the law. But that doesn't make it universally wrong. Morals are not black and white. You have to look at peoples actions in the culture they are in. In the ghetto culture, dogfighting is not wrong. That is the culture he grew up in.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

As I said before, once he serves his sentence he is even in my eyes. Yes, I will still look down on what he did, but I really hope I get to see him play again.

Comment

He took those dogs with the purpose of killing them. They could have went to a good home. And I would much rather them die by a shot at the pound (which i think is horrible) than killed in the way in which were by the hands of Vick.

And I don't think the fighting of any kind of animal is right.

Comment

He took those dogs with the purpose of killing them. They could have went to a good home. And I would much rather them die by a shot at the pound (which i think is horrible) than killed in the way in which were by the hands of Vick.

And I don't think the fighting of any kind of animal is right.
                      yea thats the think. YOU dont think so. its ur moral way. there is no reason for people to not enjoy football

Comment

Cant wait for Vick to get back out on the field. Hope he gets a chance to make a difference for a team

Comment

And he served his time....soooooo whats the argument about?

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                            As I said before, once he serves his sentence he is even in my eyes. Yes, I will still look down on what he did, but I really hope I get to see him play again.
                            I guess it's different for me. I love my dogs like they were my own children, I spend hours a day playing with them and taking care of them. And I wish I could take stray dogs in but I can't afford the vets bills, so I'll keep them until I find someone that wants it, keep it clean and fed.

I want every one of them to have a good life and a guy like Vick goes and try to kills thousands for his enjoyment. What a sick asshole

Comment

I guess it's different for me. I love my dogs like they were my own children, I spend hours a day playing with them and taking care of them. And I wish I could take stray dogs in but I can't afford the vets bills, so I'll keep them until I find someone that wants it, keep it clean and fed.

I want every one of them to have a good life and a guy like Vick goes and try to kills thousands for his enjoyment. What a sick asshole
                              Ok you love your dogs...and as stated he didn't kill your dogs...just don't let him pet sit your animals and its all going to be ok.

Comment

I'm guessing you believe Vick deserves life in prison for what he did? That obviously is the difference in opinions, it seems.

You can argue how severe the punishment should be all day long. I'm just saying, once his sentence is over, his punishment should be over. That's the whole point of sentencing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information