Michael Vick Has Been Approved For Early Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
    I guess it's different for me. I love my dogs like they were my own children, I spend hours a day playing with them and taking care of them. And I wish I could take stray dogs in but I can't afford the vets bills, so I'll keep them until I find someone that wants it, keep it clean and fed.

I want every one of them to have a good life and a guy like Vick goes and try to kills thousands for his enjoyment. What a sick asshole
    And it wasn't for his enjoyment it was a business venture, he never even went to the dog fights.

Comment

Some people even eat dogs... Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        Ok you love your dogs...and as stated he didn't kill your dogs...just don't let him pet sit your animals and its all going to be ok.
        Yeah, it wasn't my dogs. But he took strays and dogs from the pound that could have gone to people that would have given them a good life.

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
        I'm guessing you believe Vick deserves life in prison for what he did? That obviously is the difference in opinions, it seems.

You can argue how severe the punishment should be all day long. I'm just saying, once his sentence is over, his punishment should be over. That's the whole point of sentencing.
        He did get off easy.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
          I know. I was watching a show on the national geographic and they were starting to talk about this. I had to turn the channel, it was horrifying

Comment

I'd try dog. I love dogs but if its already dead and cooked its not like me declining to eat it is gonna change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
              The Chinese do.

I seriously dont see the big deal. Obviously i love dog, i loved my dog a lot. But if they eat dogs, whats the difference to people who eat cows? or pigs?

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                The Chinese do.

I seriously dont see the big deal. Obviously i love dog, i loved my dog a lot. But if they eat dogs, whats the difference to people who eat cows? or pigs?
                Cows and Pigs are live stock. Eating house pets like Cats and Dogs is more of a taboo.

Comment

Taboo? why? why is it a taboo?
                  because some people said so?

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                    I'd try dog. I love dogs but if its already dead and cooked its not like me declining to eat it is gonna change anything.
                    Ya, I don't understand why it is any different to eat cow than it is dog. If it isn't a pet dog, I don't see why it matters.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

See the sig. Hopefully some team will give him the opportunity to play.

Comment

All animals are equal. Some animals, however, are more equal than others.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          Taboo? why? why is it a taboo?
                          because some people said so?
                          A taboo is a strong social prohibition (or ban) against words, objects, actions, or discussions that are considered undesirable or offensive by a group, culture, society, or community.

The majority of society do find eating house pets undesirable and offensive, that's why it's taboo.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            See the sig. Hopefully some team will give him the opportunity to play.
                            Well apparently dog fighting is the one sin that is unforgivable...but yes I am waiting on a rebirth of Vick myself.

Comment

I've had dog before. It's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
                                A taboo is a strong social prohibition (or ban) against words, objects, actions, or discussions that are considered undesirable or offensive by a group, culture, society, or community.

The majority of society do find eating house pets undesirable and offensive, that's why it's taboo.
                                1. people have Pigs as pets, even cows.

2. Because society says: eww, its automatically wrong?

3. still dont understand WHY that taboo was formed

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information