Michael Vick Has Been Approved For Early Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
    NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT KILLING PET DOGS! These dogs were no ones pets. They were bred and raised as killing machines. NO ONE KILLED ANYONES PETS!

You may need to seek help if you consider dogs as important as children. Not saying that getting really pissed off at someone who killed your pet isnt justifiable, but to compare them to children is a little over the top.
    A lot of people who loves pets, call them their children. I do have a 3 week old daughter and I would not say my dogs and daughter are equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
      There's no point in trying to reason with Vick apologists. They will just make excuses make and spin the truth. They were the same ones who first said he did nothing wrong and that people were just 'hatin'. They played every card from the government conspiracy to get Vick card to the racism card. They were also telling everyone Vick would only be in jail 1 year. No matter how many times they are wrong they will defend the guy to the end simply because he was fun to watch. Vick will return to the league, have little impact and be out of it again after a season or 2. They will swear to you he will return and take the league by storm.
      First off I hate Vick. If you were to ask anyone who knows me they will tell you that I hate him and I hate watching him play. So with that said your post is wrong because I am just saying that he deserves a second chance
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
        So what they were animals i feel like he should have not even had to go to prison. To me the inhumane part was taking away part of a humans life over a bunch of killer dogs.
        Easy now, the dogs were only killer because they were bred and raised that way. I've happily lived with several pits that have been both kind and loving to people of all ages.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
          A lot of people who loves pets, call them their children. I do have a 3 week old daughter and I would not say my dogs and daughter are equal.
          I think all those people have problems they need to get worked out. Animals/=children.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yea this is not a place for racists talks. Leave that alone
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              I just think that you are being a little to harsh considering what people get away with. I mean do you not believe that people should get a second chance? I mean even if he doesn't feel remorse for it he still will not take the chance and do it again.
              He should get a second chance at life. I hope he can learn from this and become a better person but I do not think he should be allowed back into the NFL.

Comment

He should get a second chance at life. I hope he can learn from this and become a better person but I do not think he should be allowed back into the NFL.
                So the NFL should be an elite club of moral standards? Where should he work that having a past of dog fighting is O.K. in contrast to the NFL where it isn't O.K.?

Comment

Why??? I mean I understand you would breast feed your dogs but if the NFL lets a murderer back in the NFL why not a person who owned the place and funded the place where people killed dogs???
                  Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                    Easy now, the dogs were only killer because they were bred and raised that way. I've happily lived with several pits that have been both kind and loving to people of all ages.
                    Yeah i understand all of that, so what do you think he should have done with the dogs and do you think they should have taken time out of Vick's life that he will never get back over them
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                      I think all those people have problems they need to get worked out. Animals/=children.
                      And that's why I said. Children >>>>> Animals. I love my pets and call them my children but I know they aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                        Yeah i understand all of that, so what do you think he should have done with the dogs and do you think they should have taken time out of Vick's life that he will never get back over them
                        Can you edit your text so I can respond appropriately? I don't understand the question, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                          Can you edit your text so I can respond appropriately? I don't understand the question, sorry.
                          He is saying what should they of done with the dogs after they were worthless? Do you think the loss of Vicks life in prison is worth those ANIMALS lives
                          Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• I don't disagree that Vick deserves a second chance, but don't boo hoo about how the big bad legal system is out to get him. Funny how guys like Donavan Mcnabb, Tomlinson, Warrick Dunn, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, etc, etc ,etc, etc don't have problems with the law. If you don't want the feds on you, don't commit multiple federal offenses. One of the spins that Vick apologists like to pull is that he only fought dogs. Not true. He funded and ran a large scale dog fighting operation, he abused dogs, he killed dogs, he lied to federal authorities, he did his illegal business in multiple states, he did illegal drugs. And that's just what is known to have happened.

Comment

• nobody ever said anything about the legal system being unfair or the sentence being not justified. how about u read the thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                                So the NFL should be an elite club of moral standards? Where should he work that having a past of dog fighting is O.K. in contrast to the NFL where it isn't O.K.?
                                McDonalds?

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                                Why??? I mean I understand you would breast feed your dogs but if the NFL lets a murderer back in the NFL why not a person who owned the place and funded the place where people killed dogs???
                                I don't remember breast feeding them but I did feed them with a bottle when they were babies. The Mom didn't produce enough milk. I already said the NFL shouldn't let them back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information