Curtis to Lions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by energizerbunny View Post
    Pretty sweet until you relieze there is only one football.
    hahaha QFT

Gaines Adams - #2 pick in the NFL Draft

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      hahaha QFT

Gaines Adams - #2 pick in the NFL Draft

I dont think thats gonna happen.
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

This better not go through.

Comment

Not exactly the most rock-solid of sources. Kind of like that "Sources close to RaidersFans.com" thing yesterday.

Comment

Curtis Curtis Curtis... if he stayed with the Rams i would have bought his jersey i hope he breaks his leg and never wins a game in Detriot

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              Curtis Curtis Curtis... if he stayed with the Rams i would have bought his jersey i hope he breaks his leg and never wins a game in Detriot
              Wow, very mature.

Comment

Another member of the Rams joining Martz's offense in Detroit

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  Refer to Lions WMD on this matter.
                  I don't get it, but okay.

Comment

Here's a little blurb from Kowalski's blog on MLive:

Kevin Curtis remains unsigned, but talks continue
                    Rams receiver Kevin Curtis did not sign a contract as of early Sunday evening, but Curtis is planning on spending the night in Detroit. Negotiations are continuing, but nothing appears imminent at this point.

The Lions will continue to see a deal on Monday and it's likely one will be struck. The Lions want Curtis to be their No. 2 receiver and Curtis, according to several sources, has told friends he wants to play in Detroit where he'd be reunited with coordinator Mike Martz.
                    ---

Oh, and the Lions are also bringing in Shaun McDonald for a visit. The end could be near for Mike Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

Rams receiver Kevin Curtis did not sign a contract as of early Sunday evening, but Curtis is planning on spending the night in Detroit. Negotiations are continuing, but nothing appears imminent at this point.

The Lions will continue to see a deal on Monday and it's likely one will be struck. The Lions want Curtis to be their No. 2 receiver and Curtis, according to several sources, has told friends he wants to play in Detroit where he'd be reunited with coordinator Mike Martz.
                      ---

Oh, and the Lions are also bringing in Shaun McDonald for a visit. The end could be near for Mike Williams.
                      Man, I hope so, as long as the cap hit isn't too bad. Maybe just maybe they can get something back for him; if they could get a 5th-rounder for James Hall then maybe they could.

Comment

---

Now all they gotta do is trade for holt and bruce and talk Faulk out of retirement and the greatest show on turf is back lol
                        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I'd love to trade Mike Williams rather than cut him.. I wonder what we could get..

Comment

I'd love to trade Mike Williams rather than cut him.. I wonder what we could get..
                            absolutely nothing

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                              i guess theres a battle for #2 spot..Furrey vs Curtis
                              I'd say Furrey's 98 catches for almost 1100 yards last year gives him an early lead.

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              Imagine Roy Williams, Curtis, Furrey, BMW and CJ! That would be so sick!
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Yeah, I dont think this is true yet but could come true in the upcoming day. Its not on ESPN,NFL,Lions website so. I would hate the lions more if they work the deal out for him.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information