Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Albert Haynesworth to the Redskins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    This is crazy and we are still gonna sign 2or 3more people to, i wonder what canty is going to get. We really dont have to cut anybody but i beleive the only reason springs was on the roster was because we didnt know if we were getting hall back, but i think he is going to be the only one that gets cut. I have no idea what you guys are talking about, of course we are going to be able to sign our first round pick.
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by 21ST View Post
      This is crazy and we are still gonna sign 2or 3more people to, i wonder what canty is going to get. We really dont have to cut anybody but i beleive the only reason springs was on the roster was because we didnt know if we were getting hall back, but i think he is going to be the only one that gets cut. I have no idea what you guys are talking about, of course we are going to be able to sign our first round pick.
      I don't think you understand the salary cap...

      You can't put 12 gallons of water in a one gallon container...

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Monomach View Post
        I don't think you understand the salary cap...

        You can't put 12 gallons of water in a one gallon container...
        And i dont think you understand the redskins......

        They been there and done that.......

        damn the cap in 1994 was $34.608 Mill lol
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by 21ST View Post
          And i dont think you understand the redskins......

          They been there and done that.......

          damn the cap in 1994 was $34.608 Mill lol
          Yes, they've been there and done that. They've CUT PLAYERS, like I said.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Monomach View Post
            Yes, they've been there and done that. They've CUT PLAYERS, like I said.
            Im telling you they are only going to cut one/trade one
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Monomach View Post
              Yes, they've been there and done that. They've CUT PLAYERS, like I said.

              Every post you've had has been either inaccurate or full of jealousy towards the Skins. You wish that they would have to give up a first rounder but the reality is that they utilize and max out the cap every year... This year we'll sign some big FA's and sign all of our draft picks and have a little wiggle room during the season. They restructured like 6 people and still have guys they could release to free up 16-20 mil... Don't hate the Skins because they are the best cap managers in football year in and year out and utilize it to full capacity while others sit by and watch...

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
                still have guys they could release to free up 16-20 mil... .
                It's kind of funny that you say I'm jealous of the Skins. What is there to be jealous of? You guys sign big nakmes for way too much money and fail, year after year. I'm cool with the Bears not doing that.

                You just said that my posts are inaccurate, but you went and agreed with me. Funny how that works. "You're a stupid dummyhead! We don't have to cut people to free up cap room, because we have a lot of people we could cut, instead!"

                ~~~Selling clues, only $1 (and if you guys CUT SOMEONE, you'll have the dollar to spend)~~~

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hey, maybe he might play a full season now? lol. He reminds me of Manny R. of football.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                    It's kind of funny that you say I'm jealous of the Skins. What is there to be jealous of? You guys sign big nakmes for way too much money and fail, year after year. I'm cool with the Bears not doing that.

                    You just said that my posts are inaccurate, but you went and agreed with me. Funny how that works. "You're a stupid dummyhead! We don't have to cut people to free up cap room, because we have a lot of people we could cut, instead!"

                    ~~~Selling clues, only $1 (and if you guys CUT SOMEONE, you'll have the dollar to spend)~~~
                    ohhhh you owned him

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Does anyone else take him signing 5 hours into free agency for 100M a sign of just wanting money?

                      I think if he were going off a winning perspective--even a mix of winning and money, then he would have stayed put in Nashville.

                      BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        7 years 100 million that is qb money. Damn him, now James Harrison will want some crazy dough.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          James Harrison has had 1 good season no reason he gets any where near that money
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                          John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                            Does anyone else take him signing 5 hours into free agency for 100M a sign of just wanting money?

                            I think if he were going off a winning perspective--even a mix of winning and money, then he would have stayed put in Nashville.
                            How do you figure that
                            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              He would of been on a really good defense but who is to say that Collins has another good year?
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                              John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                                It's kind of funny that you say I'm jealous of the Skins. What is there to be jealous of? You guys sign big nakmes for way too much money and fail, year after year. I'm cool with the Bears not doing that.

                                You just said that my posts are inaccurate, but you went and agreed with me. Funny how that works. "You're a stupid dummyhead! We don't have to cut people to free up cap room, because we have a lot of people we could cut, instead!"

                                ~~~Selling clues, only $1 (and if you guys CUT SOMEONE, you'll have the dollar to spend)~~~

                                I think it's rather entertaining that all you got from my post was "we can cut people to make more room"...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information