X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa offered the most money to fat Al by the way
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Poor Redskins. Do they realize that signing big players to big contracts doesn't mean you win? Fail. Everytime. They have an all-star coaching staff, running back, everything (except quarterback) and they still suck. I'm sorry, but a DT will make an impact, but not an impact that will win them the game. DT is not a glamour position.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

I think it is a glorious position because if you can not stop the run than you have no defense ask the Packers.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          I think it is a glorious position because if you can not stop the run than you have no defense ask the Packers.
          ask the Vikings how far they got

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
            ask the Vikings how far they got
            They had a good defensive year didn't they?? With Portis and Moss/Randel El they should be ok. Also Cooley.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
              Poor Redskins. Do they realize that signing big players to big contracts doesn't mean you win? Fail. Everytime. They have an all-star coaching staff, running back, everything (except quarterback) and they still suck. I'm sorry, but a DT will make an impact, but not an impact that will win them the game. DT is not a glamour position.

LOL we needed a DT we went and got the best one, and regardless of all that they are still better than your favorite team so how about you worry about the vikings and how they can suck less
              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

They had a good defensive year didn't they?? With Portis and Moss/Randel El they should be ok. Also Cooley.
                and Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelley and Fred Davis

After we sign canty all we have to do is get some O-linemam and with 13 get Brian Cushing
                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                  LOL we needed a DT we went and got the best one, and regardless of all that they are still better than your favorite team so how about you worry about the vikings and how they can suck less
                  last time i checked Vikings ended up higher than the Redskins

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    last time i checked Vikings ended up higher than the Redskins
                    Well do you think that the vikings are better than the redskins
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

yes, but they still couldnt do ****

Comment

and Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelley and Fred Davis

After we sign canty all we have to do is get some O-linemam and with 13 get Brian Cushing
                        Do you guys really have the room to get Haynesworth, Hall, and Canty? That's just going overboard with the money, but I wouldn't know the cap situation for them.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

No...But the Rams are :)
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

The only thing that matters is how many wins you have at the end of the year and whether you made it into the playoffs.

You could say the same thing about the Cardinals. You may not think the Cardinals are the better team than the Redskins, but hey, they were in the superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                              No...But the Rams are :)
                              I cant even remember the last time we beat the rams
                              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I cant even remember the last time we beat the rams
                                Neither can I, and I'm not being cocky, I don't feel like looking it up right now. I know 2 seasons ago we beat you in Overtime on a Jackson run, so later than that.

I miss Sean Taylor :(
                                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information