Albert Haynesworth to the Redskins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    Neither can I, and I'm not being cocky, I don't feel like looking it up right now. I know 2 seasons ago we beat you in Overtime on a Jackson run, so later than that.

I miss Sean Taylor :(
    yeah i remember that
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I love this move. Snyder rules!

Redskins: 4 time offseason Champions, '00, '04, '06, '09

Comment

Stubblefe... ;)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Stubblefe... ;)
          Dana Steroidsfeild?

Redskins: 4 time offseason Champions, '00, '04, '06, '09

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            James Harrison has had 1 good season no reason he gets any where near that money
            Because Haynesworth has had tremendous season after tremendous season??? As far as I can see both Harrison and Haynesworth each have 2 consecutive great seasons. Both of Haynesworth's were contract years and both of Harrison's were after Joey Porter left.

Comment

this is why the NFL is gonna need a new system for contracts. The market structure is destroying it right now.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                LOL we needed a DT we went and got the best one, and regardless of all that they are still better than your favorite team so how about you worry about the vikings and how they can suck less
                I would take the Vikings' offense and defense over yours. Your just a bitter fan. Has this plan worked before for you to be talking up your team...

Comment

wow as a giants fan im not happy right now--although it gives them no leverage with cap room and any one else but still he is so dominant

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    this is why the NFL is gonna need a new system for contracts. The market structure is destroying it right now.
                    This is just how its going to work. If anything needs a reworking its rookie contracts, specifically 1st round picks. I personally think that the way the system works that its perfectally fine that contracts are created this way. Consider that the Redskins will have to release players and not to mention have to afford a 1st round pick to get under the cap. Future seasons are going to be hell for them to get under the cap, cause I bet that Haynesworth's contract is pretty backloaded. They were only $8.1 million under the cap so if they are still under the cap this season, then they did alot of backloading to sign him

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                      I would take the Vikings' offense and defense over yours. Your just a bitter fan. Has this plan worked before for you to be talking up your team...
                      Its true without him
                      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                        Because Haynesworth has had tremendous season after tremendous season??? As far as I can see both Harrison and Haynesworth each have 2 consecutive great seasons. Both of Haynesworth's were contract years and both of Harrison's were after Joey Porter left.
                        Yea, except for the fact that Haynesworth is 27 and entering his prime and Harrison is 30 years old in a position that can easily be replaced, while a DT like Haynesworth rarely becomes available.

Harrison is going to see nowhere near that money.

But I think props should go to Haynesworth's agent, last year he structured the deal with incentives that if Fat Al hit he wouldn't be able to get tagged again, without that clause in the contract he would of been tagged and in Tenn at least one more year, so putting that 'no franchise' tag in there enabled him to bolt and make the big money.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I'm impressed by Snyder. The only people who can hate him for this deal are fans from other teams who are jealous. ...well... and also Redskins fans who will pay for it when their ticket prices and crap go up. But I love owners who aren't cheapsakes. ...and Snyder is not cheap. Risky? Yes, but how can you fault a guy who does this year after year and gets away with it? You can't. You just have to sit back and say damn, Snyder is the man.

I'm hoping this forces Jerry to open up his wallet to get Ray Lewis and/or Sean Jones now.

Comment

The Skins cut Shawn Springs.

Comment

Looks like the Redskins will be keeping the offseason Lombardi in Washington for a 6th straight year.

Comment

O wow just woke up crazy. Glad we cut Springs, if Al doesnt fat out this is going to be something we have never had im excited.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information