Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs‘«÷ All-Pro guard Waters wants out of Kansas City?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chiefs‘«÷ All-Pro guard Waters wants out of Kansas City?

    http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...y/1057650.html

    "Chiefs Pro Bowl guard Brian Waters asked the organization Thursday to release or trade him this offseason, according to a source with knowledge of the situation."

    "Waters asked for his release two days after a brief meeting with new head coach Todd Haley and after being told by first-time general manager Scott Pioli that he had no interest in meeting with Waters, the source said."

    Just freaking great start a line to your left if you want out...

  • #2
    It is KC what do you expect.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

    John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

    Comment


    • #3
      "According to the source, Waters flew to Kansas City specifically to meet with Haley and Pioli and hear their plan for the direction of the organization. Pioli declined to meet with Waters, saying they had nothing to discuss, the source said. And Haley began his hallway conversation with Waters by proclaiming that 22 players off the street could win two games, the source said."

      Just wow.

      Comment


      • #4
        well, the lions didnt

        Comment


        • #5
          Haha I love that quote from Haley.


          I wish Spagnuolo would say crap like that :(
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

          Comment


          • #6
            strike one on the Pioli/Haley combo

            Comment


            • #7
              I would want out of town too. We have one of the cheapest owners in the NFL, completely unwilling to dish out free agent money. This team is going to be in the gutter for the next decade.

              Comment


              • #8
                Haley is awesome. He is honest. The team sucked.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't understand how Piloi can have no interest in telling the teams possible leader what the direction the team is going.

                  He should at least tell him if they are moving on without him or not...I can't stand when GMs or VP of Operations do this kind of stuff, it just boils more water in the pot.

                  BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    sounds like haley's a real winner. countdown to him being fired halfway through the season when your entire team revolts against him?
                    Reminds me of Saban. Saban was an arrogant SOB too who talked AT his players.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                      "According to the source, Waters flew to Kansas City specifically to meet with Haley and Pioli and hear their plan for the direction of the organization. Pioli declined to meet with Waters, saying they had nothing to discuss, the source said. And Haley began his hallway conversation with Waters by proclaiming that 22 players off the street could win two games, the source said."

                      Just wow.
                      If I were a player who wanted off of a pro team and the coach said that, my reply would be "then why don't you trade me and stick one of them at guard?"

                      LJ wants out, Gonzalez wants out, Brian Waters wants out, I'm noticing a trend here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How can this be spun as a good thing? You shouldn't treat players like that unless they are real problems, no your leader.

                        They have failed in the first part of getting the players to buy in. Nothing says we care about you guys like treating Waters like crap. Haley needs to find a balance soon, cause his attitude doesn't work often with a rebuilding team. Don't get me wrong, you can be a hard ass, but you must have the leaders on your side.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well Haley said the last person he has to worry about is Branden Albert. High praise of one player..its a start lol
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            LJ wants out, Gonzalez wants out, Brian Waters wants out, I'm noticing a trend here.
                            Yep, the team if full of cry-babies who were pampered by Vermeil and Herm. LJ and Gonzo did all their complaining before Haley was even hired.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
                              Yep, the team if full of cry-babies who were pampered by Vermeil and Herm. LJ and Gonzo did all their complaining before Haley was even hired.
                              Ya wanting a sit down to talk face to face with your HC and GM is way to much to ask what a big baby...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information