Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come to tampa, housh

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
      come to tampa, housh
      Would be his best fit, he wouldn't have to assume the #1 role because of Antonio Bryant's resurgence.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
      - For daily NFL draft coverage:
      www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
        I realize you're just taunting the Bengals posters to start crap, but honestly are you oblivious to everything that has happened in Cincinnati recently?

Anyways, the lose will hurt, obviously. No Bengals fan is going to tell you that Caldwell is better than Housh right now. But he has the potential. And honestly, both Chad and Chris Henry are better than Housh. Yes. Chris "Jail is my home away from home" Henry is better than Houshmandzadeh.

The Bengals may not be very good at many things, but they certainly know how to find receivers. That's why none of us cried about the Jerome Simpson pick and it's why none of us are crying right now.
        If Chris Henry can stay outta trouble, he's gonna be the next big guy at receiver. Roddy White-esque.

RIP ST

Comment

i swear housh better be a buc by the time i get back from work

<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal

Comment

No, he wants to play chillyball with ad, now go away.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              "If they're fair, we'll make history. If not, we can still hang out and be friends."

that made me laugh
              Seriously, I hate this guy's ego and attitude. Him and Chad Johnson and Chris Henry, I dislike them all. I feel sorry for Carson.

Plus the Bengals were stupid to sign Ben Utecht from the Colts. I didn't want to say it then to not hurt the fans' feelings, but he's an alright guy except he fumbles and can't stay healthy. The latter they saw for themselves in his first season in Cincy.

Hopefully Crabtree falls to the Bengals so Palmer can have a really great trio of Crabtree, Caldwell, and Simpson. Guys willing to play the game without absurd egos and bad character screwing it all up.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

>:U

housh dont make me wait all night

Comment

All the Skins need now is Housh

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Well he's not going to Philly.

The Eagles, who had little interest in Houshmandzadeh to begin with, told McGuire they’re not interested in the 31-year-old, eight-year veteran.
                    http://csnphilly.com/pages/landing_h...255&feedID=729

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Not surprising, watch them get another tiny speed back in the 4th round to back up Westbrook now and another possession WR.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Not surprising, watch them get another tiny speed back in the 4th round to back up Westbrook now and another possession WR.
                        Sounds like the Eagles.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Man the eagles FO is really starting to piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Championship!

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              Man the eagles FO is really starting to piss me off.
                              - Let go of a team legend? Check
                              - Fail to address a 10-year old need? Check
                              - Overpay for a mediocre player? Check

The only reason I'm not breaking **** into a thousand pieces is because they let Sean Considine go.

Comment

well theres a good chance the giants are out of this. They've been interviewing DL and got Boley.

Our top 3 needs are: WR, OLB, and arguably DT. reason why i say arguably is because some feel we need an OT or a RB.

But from our signing of Boley and possibly Canty or Bernard, it shows we're looking to move up for a WR.

That said i do think he goes to the eagles, even though i really cant imagine him in a eagles uniform, he's got a QB that when healthy is top 5 in the league, its not as windy and as cold as it is in seattle, and Also because eagles were just in the playoffs almost to the superbowl.

Last year Cincy played NFC East, so he knows how he'll be doing against them. And although he didnt have a great OL or healthy QB he had a TD against the Giants and 2 against Cowboys, TIED THE EAGLES :), and didnt do well against the redskins.

But his numbers were against NFC East

34 catches, 400 yards, 4 TDs (all of his TDs were against NFC East teams) and avged 11.8 yards per catch.

two years ago, against NFC West:

33 catches, 340 yards, 2 TDs (12 TDs that season) and avged 10.3 yards in a year in which the offense was better and healthier.

The numbers are pretty close, but you can see that even in his decline he still did better against the NFC east than when he was playing well against NFC west teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information