Giants close to signing Boley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants close to signing Boley

I think he's a medium free agent so this deserved it's own thread. I think it's a great mve and he should fit well in our system. We needed an upgrade at OLB and I think Boley is a good solution for that. 5 years $25 million. I think it's a steal.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...s_finaliz.html
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

For a second there I thought that said CHIEFS close to signing Boley and I got excited.

Great signing if you land him.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
      For a second there I thought that said CHIEFS close to signing Boley and I got excited.

Great signing if you land him.
      He would have been one of the top FA's this year if he didn't have a down year. The 3 years before that most Falcons fans thought he was an upcoming superstar.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He's going to be great for you guys. While I can't stand the Giants with where I live, I'm happy to say that I'll be able to watch this guy play and hopefully get back to his superstar status.

Comment

He was really, really good two years ago, but he did get benched. It could be that he didn't mesh with the new coaching staff.

Comment

Sounds like a pretty hefty cost for a medium ranged player. How much of it is guaranteed?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Sounds like a pretty hefty cost for a medium ranged player. How much of it is guaranteed?
              10 mil guaranteed it looks like.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Boley has Pro Bowl talent

Comment

Sweet, with the RBs and money we have in the Oline I like to see the falcons get thinner at LB

Comment

Very smart signing by the Giants, Reese does a good job finding talent and not over paying, I think he could end up one of the key defenders with the type of D-line he has in front of him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

this is an excellent signing, I'm pumped. He fits our scheme beautifully and gives us a LB with SPEED who CAN COVER! my goodness, what a breath of fresh air with him.
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        this is an excellent signing, I'm pumped. He fits our scheme beautifully and gives us a LB with SPEED who CAN COVER! my goodness, what a breath of fresh air with him.
                        Maybe he can cover Westbrook.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Maybe he can cover Westbrook.
                          who can do it a million times better than Pierce...
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Great signing by the Giants, but we have come to expect this lately.
                            Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

This could pay off in a huge way for the Giants. Assuming Boley can get back to his 2007 form, he should be their best linebacker.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information