No announcement yet.

Chiefs Get Cassel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you watch Cassel's tape, it's quite obvious he's more than just a fill-in with good weapons around him. The slants and screens are a staple of New England's offense, but Cassel actually throws a great deep ball. The Pats opened up the offense more and more as the season went along, and Cassel performed very well. It took them a few years to open the offense up with Brady...

I bet Haley orgasmed when he saw the ball Moss dropped in the snow... I've never seen a prettier deep ball than that one (snow or not). Perfect arc, perfect spiral, perfectly placed, and hit Moss in-stride...
    ________
    LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS
    Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      Sounds like Chiefs 2nd + '10 conditional pick for Vrabel and Cassel
      That would make the most sense

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I thought the Raiders had a decent chance at winning the AFC West. With all the moves the Donks and KC are doing

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          The only guy you should put stock in is Adam Schefter, who broke the story in the first place.

I'm pretty sure I broke the story.

Comment

If it is Cassel and Vrabel for a second and a 2010 third, I think the Chiefs may have gotten the better deal. I don't really like Cassel, but I think he has a good running back in LJ(if his legal stuff is worked out), a great tight end, and a rising superstar at WR. Give him a little better offensive line and he could succeed there.

Comment

UH-OH Schefter is now reporting there is another team involved and not everything is in place just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
                UH-OH Schefter is now reporting there is another team involved and not everything is in place just yet.
                Yeah Im watching this now..A Mysterious team might be getting cassel but they dont know who.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
                  Betcha its Minnesota

btw I was watching the top 10 most controversial calls but then it got replaced by this :(

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                    Betcha its Minnesota

btw I was watching the top 10 most controversial calls but then it got replaced by this :(
                    No thanks, They are speculating that it could be Lions or Niners but they are still expecting him to be traded to KC.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Cassel might be the most sought after young QB I have seen in a long time. A lot of teams really like him, that is evident.

Comment

Minnesota always makes sense when you're talking about KC. The collude on so many deals... That's right, I used the word "collude".
                        ________
                        Colorado dispensaries
                        Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Xon, #1 is in your avy. The Tom Brady Tuck Rule.

and didnt Minnesota sign Rosenfels?
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Sounds like a smokescreen to me, IMO

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

The vikings will trade you a 6th for Tyler Thingpen. :D

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                                The vikings will trade you a 6th for Tyler Thingpen. :D
                                Nah...We'll just place him on waivers and put him on the practice squad...Oh wait...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information