Detroit Lion, 2 Oakland Raiders gone missing off Gulf Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Lion, 2 Oakland Raiders gone missing off Gulf Coast

ABC Nation News reports that one Lions player and two Raiders are on a boat in Clearwater, Florida that has gone missing.

The Coast Guard is searching for the 21-foot fishing boat, which is thought to be about 50 miles offshore in the Gulf of Mexico. The players' names have not been disclosed. There were originally four people aboard. They were supposed to return at 1:30AM last night, but never came in. The Coast Guard believes the boat is in distress and waters in the gulf are "extremely choppy."

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...314/1409/METRO

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Yikes. Hope they're ok.

Comment

No Vikings?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        No Vikings?
        It was a fishing boat, not a love boat.

Comment

Apparently Marquis Cooper - LB, owns the boat.

Comment

1:30 am last night? That doesn't sound good.

Comment

Not very good waters out there. Hopefully they find them.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

hope they find them safe and sound

Comment

I hope it's not Calvin Johnson on there

Comment

Originally posted by 635 View Post
                    I hope it's not Calvin Johnson on there
                    Some people might be dead and you just care that it's not a star player. Classy.

Comment

On March 1, 2009, the U.S. Coast Guard reported that a 21-foot fishing boat was missing in the Gulf Coast near Clearwater Pass, Florida. The boat was reportedly carrying 4 passengers, including Cooper, Detroit Lion Corey Smith and 2 others. The four men left Clearwater Pass on February 28 at 6:30 a.m. and were expected to return later that night. The Coast Guard began searching for the missing boat shortly after midnight on March 1, 2009. As of 12:42 p.m. local time on March 1, 2009 the boat had not been located.

Found that on wikipedia so who knows how accurate that is but geez I hope everyone is alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                        Some people might be dead and you just care that it's not a star player. Classy.
                        Captain Tact to the rescue.

get that cucumber out of your ass...I hope to God they're not dead, but I also hope Calvin Johnson is not on that boat.

Comment

That sucks I dont care who it is even if its a 3rd stringer I hope they get found and are safe.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by 635 View Post
                            Captain Tact to the rescue.

get that cucumber out of your ass...I hope to God they're not dead, but I also hope Calvin Johnson is not on that boat.
                            The first and only thing you mention on your first post was that you hope your only star player wasn't on that boat. You didn't say nothing about wishing for everyone's well being.

That is a real classless comment considering this situation. Then again I wouldn't know how to be classy either if my team was the Detroit LOLns.

Comment

Originally posted by Breaker View Post
                              The first and only thing you mention on your first post was that you hope your only star player wasn't on that boat. You didn't nothing about I hope they're all alright.

That is a real classless comment considering this situation. Then again I wouldn't know how to be classy either if my team was the Detroit LOLns.
                              epic fail, considering I'm a Cowboys fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information