Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
    I would change that to a "Fail" and submit it to fail blog
    It would be more fail if he had Cutler's IQ of 129, which is just below the "gifted" level. 109 isn't that special. Certainly higher than you'd expect, but not epic fail worthy. Not even close to as epic fail as Kobe 110- Curry 120, or Rihanna 117, can you beat her?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Oh man some peoples kids.
      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

It makes me sad how low bronco fan IQ is. Makes me sadder that I have a nice cutler jersey and a Marshall hoody. ****

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3945483

Consider him innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            Good for him. There's no way he would have come out of this clean. This better be a wake-up call.

Comment

I'll consider it more of an out of court settlement than innocent.

Comment

The charges being dropeed is good news...but Goodell could still be a douche and suspend him anyway. You dont need convictions to suspend, so I wouldnt be surprised if he got a 2-3 game suspension.

I am tired of saying that it better be a wake up call for him, he should be awake by now.
                Last edited by the decider13; 03-02-2009, 10:56 AM. Reason: spelled something wrong

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  I'll consider it more of an out of court settlement than innocent.
                  Settle what out of court? he wasn't sued, they had no case so they dropped the charges, it happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                    You missed the funniest part of that picture. That Broncos fans IQs are significantly below average. After cheering for this team, I think they're onto something....

97 isn't significantly below average, it is much less than one standard deviation away from average. 97 would probably be right in the margin of error expected in a survey like they are implying they did.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                      97 isn't significantly below average, it is much less than one standard deviation away from average. 97 would probably be right in the margin of error expected in a survey like they are implying they did.
                      Yeah, I guess. But disgruntled Jay+Arrested Brandon=super pessimism.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                        The charges being dropeed is good news...but Goodell could still be a douche and suspend him anyway. You dont need convictions to suspend, so I wouldnt be surprised if he got a 2-3 game suspension.

I am tired of saying that it better be a wake up call for him, he should be awake by now.
                        Bank on it.

RIP ST

Comment

here comes a suspension maybe just for 2 or 4 games because he just cant stay out of trouble

Sig by BoneKrusher
                          Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rjspartan View Post
                            here comes a suspension maybe just for 2 or 4 games because he just cant stay out of trouble
                            Charges were drop, as decider mentioned. I'm going to guess no suspension.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_11818361?source=rss

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

10-million-dollar-body/talent, 10-cent-brain.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                                Charges were drop, as decider mentioned. I'm going to guess no suspension.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_11818361?source=rss
                                you never know, he has gotten in trouble an awful lot

Sig by BoneKrusher
                                Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information