• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BmoreBlackByrdz
    replied
    Originally posted by jj45 View Post
    I can see new england they sign a lot of vets on their last legs

yeah, I guess Billicheck loves veteran players with alot of expirence.

Leave a comment:

• SeanTaylorRIP
    replied
    Originally posted by 21ST View Post
    Actually now that i think about this, this does not make sense at all unless we are about to make some kind of HUGE signing because we had enough room to do everything we needed to do.
    We only had enough money set apart for the 13th pick, why keep a guy who brings nothing. With the money freed up we can at least go after Ray Willis to solve our RT problem and maybe even Angelo Crowell then we really would be set and could go BPA with the 13th pick. Also opens up Vinny from doing something crazy like trying to acquire Peppers or something.

Leave a comment:

• jj45
    replied
    I can see new england they sign a lot of vets on their last legs

Leave a comment:

• 21ST
    replied
    Actually now that i think about this, this does not make sense at all unless we are about to make some kind of HUGE signing because we had enough room to do everything we needed to do.

Leave a comment:

• iowatreat54
    replied
    Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
    Ahman Greene is available as well. :)
    Yes, but we don't need a RB. We just need to overpay for a DE, FS, or WR in order for this theory to work. I would much rather be pissed for one terrible, overpriced signing than to sit around doing nothing.

This letter can be copied for Julius Peppers, Terrell Suggs, and TJ Houshyourmama.

Leave a comment:

• 21ST
    replied
    We gotta sign someone soon probly a LB. only 3 more holes if you dont count QB, we need a

Starting DE
    Starting RT
    Starting SAM

and we should be good

Leave a comment:

• jayceheathman
    replied
    Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    Dear McCaskey Family,

Please sign Jason Taylor for a large amount of money so that I can shift my hate of you from being cheap and stubborn to overspending ridiculously for an older player.

Thank you.
    Ahman Greene is available as well. :)

Leave a comment:

• HawkeyeFan
    replied
    Jason Taylor to New England, BOOK IT!

Leave a comment:

• 21ST
    replied
    Thank you god now maybe we can resign evans and let him start

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Hmmm, I wonder where he ends up. I'm thinking somewhere like Buffalo.

Leave a comment:

• iowatreat54
    replied
    Dear McCaskey Family,

Please sign Jason Taylor for a large amount of money so that I can shift my hate of you from being cheap and stubborn to overspending ridiculously for an older player.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• dolphinfan2k5
    replied
    Thanks for the 2nd rounder :)

I do wish it would have worked out better for him in Washington though, and if he wants to come back to Miami as a situational guy I'd be for it, but I don't think it's too likely with the way things were left last year. I just hope he eventually retires in Miami.

Leave a comment:

• jayceheathman
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Thank God. I posted what I thought of him in the FA thread but I'll repeat it, he was an overpaid Diva who couldn't get to the QB on a free release. He is probably happy now, he can go on to his acting career. Now if only Ladell Betts can be snipped.
    QFT. He thinks he is a big shot now that he got to be in Dancing with the Stars and actually had papparazzi following him. He mentioned after that show that he wanted a career like the Rock where he would focus all on acting and that the movie world has not heard the last of Jason Taylor.

Leave a comment:

• Rjspartan
    replied
    and they gave up a second round pick for him, what a bad deal

Leave a comment:

• JRTPlaya21
    replied
    Woooohooooo!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information