X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sveen
    started a topic Redskins release DE Jason Taylor

Redskins release DE Jason Taylor

No link yet, just up on Rotoworld.com. Will post link when it becomes available. Thoughts?

• 21ST
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    If Clinton Portis can commit to offseason workouts, no reason he can't. Last thing you want is Fat Albert, Deangelo, and the rest of the guys avoiding the workouts because JT is. Clinton set the example last season by attending the workouts, JT would have set the newest standard. We were going to cut him anyways for financial reasons, but at least you send a message to the team with the way he was released.
    Dont forget portis was given a cash bonus to come to offseason workouts last year and that is the only reason he came

Leave a comment:

• BlindSite
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
    Didn't he say he was going to retire soon?
    He did, but if there's people out there offering him a few million per year, for a few years just to come in and rush the passer he might be down with playing a bit longer.

Leave a comment:

• The Legend
    replied
    I hope the ravens sign him. He could come in a few downs a game.

Leave a comment:

• AlexDown
    replied
    Didn't he say he was going to retire soon?

Leave a comment:

• TimD
    replied
    hmmm denver signs him like every other FA... haha

Leave a comment:

• Grizzlegom
    replied
    Originally posted by Sveen View Post
    The Tampa Tribune expects the Bucs to "heavily pursue" free agent DE Jason Taylor.
    this makes a lot of sense due to the Jim Bates ties.

Leave a comment:

• PACKmanN
    replied
    If this acting stuff is true then I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign with a team like the 49ers.

Leave a comment:

• 703SKINS202
    replied
    Another great trade.

Leave a comment:

• Shahin
    replied
    Originally posted by 21ST View Post
    how is going to 75% of the workouts setting a new standard, they picked a random number, why not have him go to all of them this is bs and you know it. what does portis have to do with anything
    And c'mon man, Jason Taylor is a total ***** anyway.

Leave a comment:

• SeanTaylorRIP
    replied
    how is going to 75% of the workouts setting a new standard, they picked a random number, why not have him go to all of them this is bs and you know it. what does portis have to do with anything
    I'm saying the fact that our biggest star showed up led to I believe all our guys attending offseason voluntary workouts, but if JT didn't show up then again guys opt to work out wherever the hell they want when they are really just laying back eating potato chips.

Leave a comment:

• 21ST
    replied
    If Clinton Portis can commit to offseason workouts, no reason he can't. Last thing you want is Fat Albert, Deangelo, and the rest of the guys avoiding the workouts because JT is. Clinton set the example last season by attending the workouts, JT would have set the newest standard. We were going to cut him anyways for financial reasons, but at least you send a message to the team with the way he was released.

Leave a comment:

• BradysKnee
    replied
    Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
    This would please me...
    I see it, Brady will likely help out with this one.

Leave a comment:

• SeanTaylorRIP
    replied
    its not a big deal they are VOLUNTARY workouts, they just wanted him gone cause that is bs its aint like he would have been the only one not there cause i gurrante we wont have 100 percent turnout at VOLUNTARY workouts

Leave a comment:

• 21ST
    replied
    You act like it's not a big deal. It's just further proof of his me only attitude. He was never willing to play through injuries even if they were small one's, and he never played hard against the run. You can find more productivity from a guy fighting for an NFL roster spot.
    its not a big deal they are VOLUNTARY workouts, they just wanted him gone cause that is bs its aint like he would have been the only one not there cause i gurrante we wont have 100 percent turnout at VOLUNTARY workouts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information