Michael Clayton signs 5 year 25 million dollar deal with Bucs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    I am coming around to this signing, especially if Bryant continues to rock. Continuity in the WR corps is going to kickstart the Josh Johnson era and usher in a new golden age for the NFL.
    this man knows what's up

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      Clayton's rookie year wasn't a fluke, he was beastly from the get go, and a big reason they were okay with trading Keenan McCardell IIRC.

I am coming around to this signing, especially if Bryant continues to rock. Continuity in the WR corps is going to kickstart the Josh Johnson era and usher in a new golden age for the NFL.
      I see were you are coming from this but...a lot of Tampa Bay fans seem to want Mark Sanchez which would pretty much take Josh Johnson out of the equation...
      I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

don't ruin my dreams, man

bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
          this man knows what's up
          I have been a witness to the inevitable future for years.

Sanchez a Buc?! SD roots...USC for life...conflict...conflict...emergency shutdown.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information