No announcement yet.

Rams' Bartell AGREE to terms!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bartell is a great underatted CB. Now it's time to sign SS Butler. Butler would be an upgrade over Chavous. If Spags like Butler, I trust his judegment since he coached him.

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
      Congrats maybe he can contain Crabs.
      If he just thoroughly washes and drys the infected area he should be good.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I can't remember who it was, but one of the mods locked a thread abuot Bartell because the mod thought he was a garbage player. I guess he ain't so garbage now huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          If he just thoroughly washes and drys the infected area he should be good.
          Voice of experience? ;)
          TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

HEHEH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now lets get some Sensabaugh, Jones, or Butler and call it a day...oh ya and maybe Nate Washington
            I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
              good job rams FO, spags just needs to get a good safety, and by good i mean not james butler because hes god awful
              I think Atogwe's going to do very well for spags and there are SS around to pair with him, Sensabaugh, Sean Jones, Jermaine Phillips and even slow-footed James Butler, who did just have his most mistake free season as a pro.

Comment

great signing.

this may be the first season that I don't just root for the Jets every week. As long as it doesn't hurt the Jets, I would love to see Cleveland, St. Louis, Detroit, and Tampa Bay do well this year.
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
                  I can't remember who it was, but one of the mods locked a thread abuot Bartell because the mod thought he was a garbage player. I guess he ain't so garbage now huh?

yup , that was my thread. An uninformed mod. Bartell is a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by armageddon View Post
                    yup , that was my thread. An uninformed mod. Bartell is a great player.
                    Yeah, that mod pissed me off badly by saying that Bartell was a garbage player and a thread talking about him was "not going to happen" thus he locked it. What a prick for that.

I guess the mod was a porr judge of talent and how important Bartell is to the Rams.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information