Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cromartie on Trading block?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I would be so happy if the Ravens grabbed him
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

    John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

    Comment


    • #17
      Wait, I thought he was a top 5 CB. I mean he had 10 INTs in just 8 starts in 2007.

      Comment


      • #18
        Eric Weddle racked up stats before of our horrible run defense. But he did finish up the season quite well.

        On the Cromartie note, I think this is a threaten to Cromartie that he better wake up and start playing football again. He has 2-3 years left on his contract not sure, but after one horrible season I dont see why we don't give him another shot at nickle and move Cason to #2 CB. Ever since he set the bar for that INT mark he's been playing for interceptions.


        Comment


        • #19
          I think Cromartie has earned one more year to prove that last year's drop-off was due to his fractured hip. He was dreadful last year, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that the hip is what was causing him problems.
          aka KGB Chicken

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
            I think Cromartie has earned one more year to prove that last year's drop-off was due to his fractured hip. He was dreadful last year, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that the hip is what was causing him problems.
            He played with a fractured hip? I don't see how, as I had a fractured hip and couldn't walk without a limp for the first few weeks, much less run and play sports at a competitive level.

            Comment


            • #21
              Is any one not on the trade block this off season this is getting crazy.

              Comment


              • #22
                Come to Washington...kidding of course.

                #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions


                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                Comment


                • #23
                  Dear Scot McCloughan, please trade for him.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                    He played with a fractured hip? I don't see how, as I had a fractured hip and couldn't walk without a limp for the first few weeks, much less run and play sports at a competitive level.
                    I don't know how true it is, but that's what Cromartie said after the season.
                    aka KGB Chicken

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I would trade Jarret Bush for him.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        It was ridiculous what Brandon Marshall did to him for 4 quarters, he literally made him his ***** for 60 minutes.





                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Wade Phillips was instrumental in drafting Cromartie... Wonder if Dallas will have interest in him filling our FS spot????

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            It was ridiculous what Brandon Marshall did to him for 4 quarters, he literally made him his ***** for 60 minutes.
                            To Cromartie's credit, Brandon Marshall makes a lot of CB's his *****.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I'd take him on the Titans fa sho.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Wade Phillips was instrumental in drafting Cromartie... Wonder if Dallas will have interest in him filling our FS spot????
                                No thanks. He'd get shredded apart by any quarterback worth two cents.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information