No announcement yet.

Cromartie on Trading block?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's a bad player, he was pretty good, he just needs some better coaching and support around him. The chargers defense was pretty bad last year and it's not like he had a good situation to excel.

I wonder how he'd go in a cover 2 system.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      I don't think he's a bad player, he was pretty good, he just needs some better coaching and support around him. The chargers defense was pretty bad last year and it's not like he had a good situation to excel.

I wonder how he'd go in a cover 2 system.
      And by not bad you mean terrible, and by pretty good you mean in 07.

He got beat like a dirty rug so many times last year it would make any team weary of putting him in a starting slot. I wouldn't trust him with one side of the field, to be honest, and i'd slowly work him into my rotation if i were a coach, only if he showed improvement, of course.

Comment

OMFG, I would trade one of our 2nds for him in a heartbeat!

So much untapped potential. Sure he had a bad year, but the rest of the defense was not much better. He is a true playmaker and something the Phins need badly in their secondary!

PLEASE PARCELLS GET HIM!!!

Antonio Cromartie, Gibril Wilson, Yeremiah Bell and Will Allen would be a naughty secondary! ;)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Can he play FS?

I'd welcome him on the Texans.

Comment

Can he play NT? I'd like him on the Packers for a 1st...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

id take him no doubt about it, finny would make him his *****

Comment

I'll give you a steelers second rounder

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                  OMFG, I would trade one of our 2nds for him in a heartbeat!

So much untapped potential. Sure he had a bad year, but the rest of the defense was not much better. He is a true playmaker and something the Phins need badly in their secondary!

PLEASE PARCELLS GET HIM!!!

Antonio Cromartie, Gibril Wilson, Yeremiah Bell and Will Allen would be a naughty secondary! ;)
                  Never thought THAT guy would be mentioned in a good 2ndary, the Will & Will experiment went VERYsour in NY
                  LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

He's only 24 and had 1 bad season, Id LOVE to give him a shot in our 2ndary either as a Safaety or Nickelback then we'd be able to slide Terrell Thomas to Safety

Oh man Cromartie on NYG...... I think I just creamed myself, LOL
                    LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

From day one I thought Cromartie was highly overrated. 2007 was not an accurate assessment of what he can do on the field. It was a fluke. He has good range and ball hawk skills but absolutely no fundamentals. His cousin on the other hand is a phenom.

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

Vikes could use a good Nickelback. But I don't know if he would be any good in a cover 2 D.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta4 View Post
                          His cousin on the other hand is a phenom.
                          How bout we give him more then one year too, people were crowning Antonio after 2007 too...Although DRC is alot more fundamentally sound right now then Antonio ever was, but I want to see him for another year or 2 to see if he follows it up or if he just tries to go for the INT everytime like it's flag football.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            How bout we give him more then one year too, people were crowning Antonio after 2007 too...Although DRC is alot more fundamentally sound right now then Antonio ever was, but I want to see him for another year or 2 to see if he follows it up or if he just tries to go for the INT everytime like it's flag football.
                            First year in the league and hes already more fundamentally sound then AC thats saying something. Not to mention his range and ball hawk skills are just as good if not better then his cousins. I guarantee if you ask all the GM's in the league who they would rather have on there team 75% would go with the rookie DRC.

THE PACK IS BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Wade Phillips was instrumental in drafting Cromartie... Wonder if Dallas will have interest in him filling our FS spot????
                              You think Cromartie could play FS? LOL, the guy is Deion Sanders 2.0 in terms of how he plays the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta4 View Post
                                First year in the league and hes already more fundamentally sound then AC thats saying something. Not to mention his range and ball hawk skills are just as good if not better then his cousins. I guarantee if you ask all the GM's in the league who they would rather have on there team 75% would go with the rookie DRC.

I never disputed that, but I said before you want to make bold statements lets see DRC with 2 or 3 seasons under his belt...After Antonio's season in 2007 everyone was all over his nuts and saying how good he was, not of course it's easy to say someone is so much better on a down year.

Right now probably 100% would take DRC but that's because Cro is coming off a terrible season so it's not much of a question right now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information