Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    McNabb for Cutler? lol

But seriously I'm curious to see if it's true, but a message board isn't really a reliable source, especially if they don't have a link.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess your saying it has to do with Scheffler? If so I'm not too happy.
    Yeah no link as of yet, someone "heard" on ESPN that they were in "heavy trade talks" so I could be totally off point on this one.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
      Yeah no link as of yet, someone "heard" on ESPN that they were in "heavy trade talks" so I could be totally off point on this one.....
      How about A 3rd round pick for Scheffler and Dawkins? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        How about A 3rd round pick for Scheffler and Dawkins? lol
        Honestly, I was soooooo elated to hear that the Broncos "swindled" BDawk from your Eagles! 35, or not, that dude is a BEAST and he will bring some much needed attitude and toughness to the pussies on our defense. I know you don't want to hear this, but it is nice to see all the Eagles fans complaining about how you let him go.....

Comment

This would make sense. He's a piece of Shanny's offense that doesn't really fit for McDaniels.

Comment

you would think the Broncos front office would get coaches who can build a season with the pieces that are on the team. Wasn't Waston an below average blocker when he came into the league? I don't understand why Tony is on the block because he can't block, that's dumb.

Comment

If we could get a 3rd or 4th for tony i would hope they would take it. He seems to never play more than 2 games in a roll decent and he goes away during big games. Also he is hurt a lot trade him!
              Go Broncos

Welcome To The Broncos Weapon X

Comment

Graham does drop a lot of passes (a couple at the end of games that cost the game) but he isn't all bad. He was a decent blocker, but wasn't much for a receiving tight end.

I would like to hope he would regain some usefulness with McD because he is a player that McD is familiar with. Before Watson, Graham was the tight end for the patriots. And he did pretty good.

I do find it odd that after the Cutler debacle, they want to quickly ditch a player he had great chemistry with.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information