No announcement yet.

Saints Sign CB Greer & WR Henderson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Art Vanadely still has my quote in his sig.

4 years-23 million. Less than 28 million. Ah yes, here it is:

I will bet you almost anything you want that Greer makes less. Greer is a borderline starter, Foxworth at least showed something last year. Not even a question who you'd take a chance on. I could find a guy like Greer at the grocery store.
    You should keep that up there, just to remind yourself everytime how wrong you were. :)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I wonder if Art Vanadely still has my quote in his sig.

4 years-23 million. Less than 28 million. Ah yes, here it is:

You should keep that up there, just to remind yourself everytime how wrong you were. :)
      haha nice.......I have always been a fan of Greer.....he basically ripped up training camp every year and finally got his shot last year to really see the field a lot. He's a good player who really earned this contract and everything he is gotten. Props to him. However, I will say.....he is probably best suited for a nickel.....not saying he is a bad #2, but I cant see him being much better than an average starter.....but who really would have called that a few years back.....again, big ups to Jabari. One thing he does do really well tho is break on the ball......the man will make a few awesome, awesome plays pretty frequently in that regard.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Barring a trade, I think we go with Cushing or Jenkins in the 1st now with Chris Wells as a wild-card.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Unless someone gives us a 2nd rounder when picking up Lance Moore, I still hope we trade down.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

We hardly ever, ever trade down. Hell, we'd probably trade up before we traded down.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              We hardly ever, ever trade down. Hell, we'd probably trade up before we traded down.
              I agree, I have almost never seen us move down.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

To be honest I'm hoping someone do go after Lance Moore and gives a 2nd rounder. Not likely to happen though.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I think we have a lot of #2 and #3 corners, but no true number 1, and when you combine that with poor safety play, it's easy to see why we get torched so much. Tracy Porter was very impressive last year, and if he improves at a steady rate, he'll be very very good.

I don't want Cushing in the first round at all, he's a workout warrior without a whole lot of production, and he wasn't that impressive at the combine, and he's injury prone as hell. I think if Andre Smith or Michael Oher is still there at our pick, Detroit may be interested in trading with us, we really need to move down.

Henderson is an ok signing, I think we can plug anyone in at receiver at this point.
                  Originally posted by SNIPER26
                  fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Very nice signings for the Saints. Gives them the playmaker back at Wide Receiver and a good CB for you guys after missing out on Bartell. While Greer isn't close to Bartell, it's still a good signing.

I was hoping the Rams would make a run at one of them, but we didn't, we're worthless.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                      I think we have a lot of #2 and #3 corners, but no true number 1, and when you combine that with poor safety play, it's easy to see why we get torched so much. Tracy Porter was very impressive last year, and if he improves at a steady rate, he'll be very very good.

I don't want Cushing in the first round at all, he's a workout warrior without a whole lot of production, and he wasn't that impressive at the combine, and he's injury prone as hell. I think if Andre Smith or Michael Oher is still there at our pick, Detroit may be interested in trading with us, we really need to move down.

Henderson is an ok signing, I think we can plug anyone in at receiver at this point.
                      Honestly I think Tracy Porter is going to be a great number one corner for you guys. I loved what he showed before the injury.
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                        Honestly I think Tracy Porter is going to be a great number one corner for you guys. I loved what he showed before the injury.
                        Yeah, except for Santana Moss beating him in Week Two he played some stellar damn football before his injury. I'm not worried about a #1 corner on our team - to me, he is at this point albeit in limited.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                          Barring a trade, I think we go with Cushing or Jenkins in the 1st now with Chris Wells as a wild-card.
                          Jenkins would be sweet, but Chris Wells? Pierre Thomas is a bad man, and thats too high to pick a 3rd RB just incase one of the top two guys go down. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about Cushing, I like him but something also screams Bobby Carpenter so I just dunno.

Comment

IMO, Cushing has bust written all over him. I just don't get a good vibe off him when watching "highlights" or reading about him. I'd much rather Clay Matthews for a LB.

Maybe the Saints will surprise us and trade down and not reach on someone.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information