Any more big trades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j05son View Post
    I don't think Braylon gets traded. Who's going to catch anything then? All of our playmakers can't be dealt.
    Crabtree maybe.

Who's going to catch anything once BE leaves next year in FA?
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
      Crabtree maybe.

Who's going to catch anything once BE leaves next year in FA?
      Who says Crabtree will be there...

Who says Edwards leaves next year in FA.

He could be franchised...then traded....

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Now that Jerry is cleaning house I'd suspect Greg Ellis and his constant nagging could get traded. Wednesday was the day Roy Williams (SS) said he wanted Jerry to decide to trade or release him. Bobby Carpenter could also be moved... my guess would be in a draft day trade.

Comment

ohh i would love to see carpenter on the jets. would never happen, but itd be cool
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by DJC View Post
            No one is going to trade for LJ. He'll be cut if anything.

I think Peppers and Braylon are the most likely to be dealt. I'm guessing Peppers to Denver and Braylon to the Giants right now.
            His contract is pretty cap friendly for any team that trades for him so it's always a possibility.

Comment

Mark Roman to the Broncos for a 6th or 7th round pick.. book it

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                I don't think Braylon gets traded. Who's going to catch anything then? All of our playmakers can't be dealt.
                That's what I keep reminding people when they just want to come up with trade scenarios, who do they expect Quinn to throw the ball to? Winslow was the guy to be traded, trading Braylon would be stupid, then you just need to draft a WR that you hope has the potential of Braylon...He had an off year but you don't up and trade a guy who just scored 15 TD's because he dropped some passes, I'd hate to see the development of Quinn at that point.

Besides there isn't even enough depth at WR to move Braylon for another position like OLB is there? Last I thought they were looking for another #2 WR badly, so they want to rid their #1 WR for defense? Doesn't make any sense.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Other than Peppers I could see Lucas getting traded, I wish he'd just restructure though, he can be a decent player when healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by papa burgundy View Post
                    Mark Roman to the Broncos for a 6th or 7th round pick.. book it
                    Getting a pick for Roman would be a good result for us. I see him being cut instead...

Comment

I really think Boldin will be traded. Many teams will make the call draft day if not before that and he really wants out. Didnt he have a deadline for them to offer a contract? I think it was like tuesday or wednesday. Anyway they didnt offer him one so I think that means they are ready to trade him. Sorry Kurt atleast you still got Fitz and Breaston.

Comment

Julius Peppers
                        Larry Johnson
                        Anquan Boldin

In that order. I can't imagine Lucas being cut, but I can't say I saw that much of him. He's got to worth a pick, even if it is a 4th, no?

B-Easy . . . that would be infinitely stupid of Cleveland. So I guess that means it could happen. (BURN!!! lol) But seriously, selling when his value is at its lowest? Bad move. He's a stud who will bounce back in a big way this year - so says my crystal ball.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                          Julius Peppers
                          Larry Johnson
                          Anquan Boldin

In that order. I can't imagine Lucas being cut, but I can't say I saw that much of him. He's got to worth a pick, even if it is a 4th, no?

B-Easy . . . that would be infinitely stupid of Cleveland. So I guess that means it could happen. (BURN!!! lol) But seriously, selling when his value is at its lowest? Bad move. He's a stud who will bounce back in a big way this year - so says my crystal ball.
                          Lucas has a huge price tag this year and with Peppers being a big enough hit even if he resigns we'll need the extra money.

Comment

Well Oakland has redone 3 contracts today to allow us to get alot of cap room, so Id expect we go after some1 through F/A or trade

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I think if plax is gone I could see us offering a 2nd round pick and a conditional pick next season for braylon. I know about the kiwi/braylon rumours but those seem a little excessive since Kiwi is our third DE and without him DE becomes a big need, even with the strengthened DT situation. And if we're trying to contend why would we trade replace one weakness with another weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by MooshooGawd View Post
                                Is Michael Huff really that bad?

Anyway, I keep hearing Peppers to the Patriots rumors. New England does have quite a few 1st days draft picks, as well as the salary cap space to bring him in.

So I'll go with that one as it makes the most sense.
                                Schefter has said there is "no chance" New England trades for Peppers. I'm glad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information