Any more big trades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
    Schefter has said there is "no chance" New England trades for Peppers. I'm glad.
    It that case, it must just be days until we hear of a long-term extension for Vince Wilfork (and maybe Seymour), correct?

I mean they have to use the cap room on something, right?

BTW I edited the original post to add Shaun Rogers. Forgot he was unhappy.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
      It that case, it must just be days until we hear of a long-term extension for Vince Wilfork (and maybe Seymour), correct?

BTW I edited the original post to add Shaun Rogers. Forgot he was unhappy.
      Were not seeing the whole picture yet.......

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

It would be cool to see peppers in a broncos uniform...but I would rather save some cap room for the resignin of Cutler, Marhsall, Royal, Clady some time in the near future. Can't keep all your big money players.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

NE traded for . . . Greg Lewis, WR from Philly. Does that count as a "big trade" ???? hahahaha!
          Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
          Lucas has a huge price tag this year and with Peppers being a big enough hit even if he resigns we'll need the extra money.
          Ok, that explains it. Thanks.

Originally posted by gpngc View Post

Extensions won't even be good enough, imo. Why rush to get Cassel moved for that? Contract extensions can be done anytime. IDK, it all makes me wonder if the other teams mentioned were really that interested in Cassel.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
            I think if plax is gone I could see us offering a 2nd round pick and a conditional pick next season for braylon. I know about the kiwi/braylon rumours but those seem a little excessive since Kiwi is our third DE and without him DE becomes a big need, even with the strengthened DT situation. And if we're trying to contend why would we trade replace one weakness with another weakness.
            If Braylon goes, it's not going to be for anything less then what Dallas paid for Williams.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

If Michael Huff is released, Ill drive from NYC 2 Oakland and pick him up, LOL. Huff in our 2ndary would be DEVESTATING!!!!
              LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Im hopin for a trade for Braylon including a 2nd, 4th and possibly a conditional pick in next years draft. Hell id even do a 1st, 5th, and a conditional, Braylon and Plax would be MONSTERS on the field together
                LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
                  Im hopin for a trade for Braylon including a 2nd, 4th and possibly a conditional pick in next years draft. Hell id even do a 1st, 5th, and a conditional, Braylon and Plax would be MONSTERS on the field together
                  with 1 limping and the other dropping everything?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                    with 1 limping and the other dropping everything?
                    LOL. Great response.
                    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information